[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheatdays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: junk-food-cheat-meal.jpg (35 KB, 382x299) Image search: [Google]
junk-food-cheat-meal.jpg
35 KB, 382x299
How much do you cheat on a cheatday and how often do you cheat?

Bonus question: What do you eat on cheat days?
>>
>>37877304
Never you fatass
>>
>>37877347
liar
>>
>cheatDAY

Jesus christ.
>>
>>37877304
Pancakes & In-N-Out, clean dinner
>>
>>37877304
I eat whatever and however much I want. It's a day where i just relax and don't worry about calories and macros. Granted you don't have eat like a complete retard but pizza and icecream is my shit so I eat around 5-6000 calories on a usual cheatday.
>>
>>37877432
nice dude, im 44 min into my cheat day and im kinda sinning already lmao. Guess i gotta take it more chill
>>
I smashed some Buffalo Wild Wings today with this cute 23 yr old grill.

I had a Thai curry wrap , snack order of traditional garlic parm wings , and all of her fried pickles she couldn't finish.

I was going to try and only eat that one time today.

But I have this most stupid cravings for Arby's right now

Someone just fucking shoot me
>>
>>37877347
You do need refeed days and all that jazz.
>>
>>37877432
How often do you have cheat tho? Weekly, Montly?
>>
>>37877304
I never do cheat days, I do carb refeed days every 14 days when I'm cutting where I eat 600 grams of low GI complex carbs as opposed to my usual <20 grams a day whilst cutting to boost my leptin
>>
>>37877446
I feel like the macros in arbys cant be that bad. But I've never had it since there are so few in Canada so I have no clue.
>>
File: Cheat.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
Cheat.jpg
242 KB, 1920x1280
Pic related

Eat 5 of these on a cheat day. Fits my macros perfectly. Include spanish rice and beans as well.
>>
I don't give myself cheat days but I am okay with doing it maybe once a week or two. I just hate having a scheduled day or feeling like I must cheat once a week. If I do eat a lot one day it's usually only a couple hundred calories over and I try to fast later in the week.
>>
File: 81DlosCueCL._SL1500_.jpg (151 KB, 941x1500) Image search: [Google]
81DlosCueCL._SL1500_.jpg
151 KB, 941x1500
>>37877460
>so much as IMPLYING there is a possibility that one could do that weekly and not be a blubbering fatass nigger

pic related is 4u
>>
>>37877304
>cheat day
Fat fuck detected.

I eat whatever I want. I have the discipline to eat clean enough to the point where eating a donut or two won't effect me.

I can also just walk away from junk food without a second thought.

Inb4 skelly dyel faggot.
>>
>>37877460

Having one cheat day a week is pretty common as far as I know.

Especially if you don't want to be a fucking autistic dildo and refuse to eat at a family bbq or go out for Italian with a slam piece
>>
>>37877460
Once a week. I usually do it when im cutting. Carb cycling and IF is the way to go.
>>
File: 1464475067013.jpg (111 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1464475067013.jpg
111 KB, 1252x1252
>>37877304
I've been fucking my shit up pretty bad for the past month or so. I've been mostly eating as clean as possible but there's been a lot of celebrating birthdays and going out for summer that at least 2-3 times a week I've been shitting it up pretty bad, and I'm supposed to be cutting.

End me.
>>
>>37877549
skelly dyel faggot
>>
>>37877583

Ehh fuck it bro.

Stay strong and just get back on the wagon as soon as you can.

Fitness is for life it's not a sprint

Fucking up the diet some because you are out having fun beats eating Chicken and broccoli at home a lone 7 nights a fucking week
>>
ate 5 big chocolate cookies tonight

>i fucked up
>>
>>37877304
>tfw I just eat whatever the fuck I want all day every day and I still have a visible six pack.

I really have no clue why people are so retarded with food, why would you need fucking cheat days? What the fuck
>>
Drank beer, got drunk, and had some shrimp ceviche yesterday

How fucked am I?
>>
>>37877669
You wont be if you support Trump
>>
One cheat day in 3 months of cutting, after I came back from one of my final exams which I totally failed and had to study for one subject I didn't understood anything of. My roommate had bought cake and the stress made me eat it and cry like a faggot.
>>
>>37877706
I support him
>>
Lately bout once a week or two, 8-12 beers and some chicken wings or burgers or some shit ...this week was tacos and rum though
>>
>>37877622
This exactly bro, I'm not going into in competitions any time soon so I'm not going to cry like a bitch because I had some beers and went out for a night and ate some greasy shit
>>
How about a new rule? If you say u can eat what ever you want and not count calories and still be shredded you have to post body.
>>
>>37877978
I second this,motion
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.