[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we idolize SS and say shit like >did you eben weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 83858363.jpg (285 KB, 927x1280) Image search: [Google]
83858363.jpg
285 KB, 927x1280
Why do we idolize SS and say shit like
>did you eben weed the sticky?

When no one even notices and the most important part

>Molding Mobility and Starting Stretching: Concise beginners guides to mobility & stretching.

If you aren't doing Starting Stretching, I don't know how you can ever consider yourself fit
>>
File: cool-kid-cell-phone-20362520.jpg (82 KB, 957x1300) Image search: [Google]
cool-kid-cell-phone-20362520.jpg
82 KB, 957x1300
>>37876640
What do you want flexibility for? To duck your own dick, you fag?

Gaylord.
>>
>>37876686
>not wanting your dick sucked
what are you a faggot?
>>
>>37876640
Moar pics like this?
>>
>>37876640
Starting strength is just a good starting point for most people looking to pick up weights at the gym for the first time.

Its when retards who have been lifting for 2 months and think they're doing a powrlifting training program that I get annoyed
>>
>>37876666
>>
>>37876640
where is this pic from?
>>
>>37876686
Remind me why the fuck faggots like you think you deserve a trip?
>>
>>37876877
19th century doctor trying to "correct" the girls scoliosis with a torture rack device
>>
>>37876923
kek and she had to be topless for it? hot as fuck
>>
>>37876895
Literally nobody "deserves" a trip.
The entire point of 4chan is anonymity to avoid reputation and ensure both privacy and the content being judged on its own merit and not on the merit of some reputation.
A trip can be a useful tool if, for example, a doctor wanted to make a thread to provide advice and wanted to establish that he was the doctor so other anons couldn't come in as DoctorBrah and give poor advice.
>>
>>37876971
So you can see the curvature of her spine you fucking mongoloid. Jesus Christ how dense can you be
>>
>>37876991
you are fucking retarded, she doesn't need her whole chest exposed for that. literally kill yourself ameritard.
>>
>>37876923
I want to do this to women.
>>
>>37877003
>why do you need to take off your pants for a prostate exam
>you only need your asshole exposed
>literally kill yourself ameritard

That's how you sound lmao
>>
>>37877003
What is she supposed to do, hold a towel over her titties? Her hands are bound, dumbfuck lmao
>>
>>37876686
Trips should only be used when you're giving advice and updating people on your stats.

Otherwise, you come off as needy and looking for gratification.
>>
>>37876640
That's only useful if you need more flexibility.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.