[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is jelqing worth it? im tired of having a tiny 6 inch dick,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: what-is-jelqing[1].jpg (79 KB, 912x713) Image search: [Google]
what-is-jelqing[1].jpg
79 KB, 912x713
is jelqing worth it?

im tired of having a tiny 6 inch dick, ive heard with jelqing u can get up to 8 inches.

i heard that 8 inches makes a woman really feel it but i'm afraid of potentially fucking up my dick.

do you guys recommend jelqing and is getting my dick from a tiny 6 inches to a massive 8 incehs possible?
>>
Sure, stretch it as much as you want.

Just don't expect it to work :)
>>
Sure, stretch it as much as you want.

Just don't expect it to work :)
>>
6 inch == already above average
>>
Are you a virgin OP?
>>
>>37873736
yes
>>
>7.5 x 5.5
It always seemed small to me until i found out that 5 was average where i love
>>
>>37873906
Excellent typo.
>>
>>37873618
>he actually believes jelqing can increase the size of his dick by 33%

by this logic a manlet should be able to get up to 7' by stretching. don't fall for shitty memes OP, if you really feel you need to increase your size just find a decent brand of dick pills
>>
File: IMG20160613WA0007.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
IMG20160613WA0007.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>>37873906
>>
Jelqing does work. I was legit 6. After Jelqing for 2 months I got to 6.5 where I am now. If I jelq for 2 years I'm guaranteed to hit 7.5. But here's the jist. You have to jelq and stretch for a long time. Also include a kegel routine to boost erection quality. But that's not the end. You have to also cement your gains so they don't go away. 2 years Jelqing and 2 years maintenance routine. Then you have your permanent 7.5 to 8 inch dick. It's not thathe it doesn't work. It's just it takes serious dedication. More so then lifting cause results are very minimal to spot.
>>
File: 1466458544666.png (271 KB, 636x480) Image search: [Google]
1466458544666.png
271 KB, 636x480
>>37874039
Can you give me a quick summary of how to do it? I looked up "Jelqing" in google but I don't trust most of what I found, I'd rather hear what to do from a fellow anon who's had results.
>tfw 5.5 exact
Mediocrity is terrible
>>
>>37874083
Ask for proof, pics you know.

Dumb cunt.
>>
>>37873618
Hey, dunkass, do yourself a favor: get a boner and press down on your pubic fat until you reach the bone. That's how much bigger your dick could be if you lost the weight and if you're a grower you won't look like you have a micropenis anymore when you're soft. I used to think I was small in HS because I'm a grower and the first two inches and change of my dick were buried in a pad of fat but then I lost the weight and it turns out I'm almost 7".
>>
>>37874123
The absolute truth
>>
>>37874123
i am pressing the ruler as hard as i can into my fat to get the largest reading i can.

my dick is like 6 and change.

if i dont press it as hard as i can its only 4.5 inches
>>
>>37874760
So in other words once you stop being so fat you'll be statistically above average.

Put down the fork, fuccboi.
>>
>>37873618
>75% of respondent thinks both penis size and penis girth is important
I tend not to pay much attention to graphics with sophomoric grammar mistakes.
>>
>>37874794
Also more likely to get the opportunity to use it.
>>
>>37874794
i know im above the average but its the same with height; if you are 5'9.5 great ur above the average but ur still tiny.

im only 6 inches right now... can jelqing get me to 8 inches?

can 6 inches even please a woman or will she just pretend that it was "great sex" to appease/manipulate you?
>>
>>37874901
You have to be underageb&.
>>
>>37873618
>im tired of having a tiny 6 inch dick

fucking hell
as a 5-incher with a fat pad that effectively makes my jonhson 4-4.5 inches long, I'm gonna give you a hearty fuck you
>>
>>37874962
anon, fit has always been cesspit of insecurity, insecurity without any basis, disregard these threads and even better get off fit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.