[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if you do any of this A: Take steroids B: Take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: trotsky.jpg (204 KB, 600x828) Image search: [Google]
trotsky.jpg
204 KB, 600x828
Reminder that if you do any of this
A: Take steroids
B: Take strong supplements (proteins, aminos, creatine or any other bodybuilding supplement)
C: Have a good diet

you are cheating
>>
Y-you too
>>
Did you seriously think this was funny?
>>
>>37873521
>you are cheating

Prove that cheating is objectively wrong. Protip: You cannot
>>
>>37873597
I'm not joking.
>>37873608
I'm not saying it's objectively bad, nothing is really.
>>
>>37873624
Well then what's the big deal

Being a cheater is good then
>>
>>37873646
>good
if nothing is objectively bad, nothing is objectively good either.
I'm just saying that B and C are cheating the same way A is.
>>
>he had braces and thinks he's natty
CMON
>>
>>37873665
Drinking water from a tap or water bottle is cheating.

Eating food that you did not grow yourself without using commercial products such as seeds, soil sold in a store, non-selfmade fertilizer, and insect spray is also cheating.

Using a computer is cheating
>>
>>37873753
>let me make up excuses which have nothing to do with muscle building
back to basement
>>
Explain this, fag: Who exactly are you cheating with any of these?
>>
>>37873761
Living in a home you didnt build is cheating you fucking fraud

Oh and yoi can't buy the materials from homedepot, you need to synthesize them all yourself too.
>>
>>37873521
>cheating
I don't think you understand the meaning of this word.
>>
DAILY REMINDER IF YOU LIFT IN A GYM YOU ARE A CHEATING FRAUD.

BARBELLS AND IRON WEIGHT PLATES DO NOT NATURALLY EXIST IN NATURE.

IF YOU DON'T LIFT ROCKS USING A ROUTINE AND REPRANGE YOU CREATED YOURSELF: YOU ARE A CHEATING FRAUD.

USING SOMEONE ELSE'S REP-RANGES AND WORKOUT ROUTINE IS FOR FRAUDS. STOP STEALING OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK.

GET TO THE MOUNTAINS AND STARTING LIFTING ROCKS UNTIL YOU CAN CARRY BOULDERS. YOUR MUSCLES ARE FRAUDULENT.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.