[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys use any 'over the counter' pain killers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: wasd.jpg (88 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
wasd.jpg
88 KB, 1024x1024
Do you guys use any 'over the counter' pain killers before a workout?

I'm an out of shape piece of shit and get bad cramps everytime I exercise, but if I take these before I'm fine. I'm just wondering if it would hinder my gains or health at all.
>>
>>37873439
Tylenol probably will fuck up your liver if you take them consistently.

Try stretching and drinking more water for the cramps.
>>
>>37873439
Thats a terrible idea m8. Take em after a workout sure, but before? Youll injure yourself and not even know it.
>>
Get a better diet and eat more bananas. Quit fucking up your liver
>>
>>37873439

alcohol is a safer pain reliever

take a couple shots of jameson then lift or run
>>
>>37873454
Is during fine? Like I work out, feel some pain and take them? If I don't feel pain O bviously don't.

>>37873451
>>37873463

I mean I've taken them pretty religiously over the last couple years.
>>
>>37873546
No bud, if there is pain youre doing something wrong and you need to be aware of it. Otherwise you are likely to just keep repeating mistakes. Some flaws in form and technique are very easy to miss or consider normal. The pain is there to remind you that something is still not right.
>>
>>37873546
Dosage and consistency?
>>
>>37873451
No you won't retard. Taking 15 a day will. Taking 2 every few days isn't going to do shit.
>>37873454
Yeah bro, I took some acetaminophen once and didn't even realize I broke my leg. It's just like putting on the armor in Berserk.

>>37873439
No it won't help you. Drink more water, keep working out. Your cramping because your a sedentary piece of shit. The only way it's going to get better is to work through it to stop being a sedentary piece of shit. Also never ask for advice here. It's filled with retards
>>
Instead of running towards the nearest palliative. Realise that pain is neither good or bad and just part of the human experience.
>>
>>37873712
>max strength consistently
>what is liver build-up

You're one toxic cunt.
>>
>>37873801
Fuck off bro science retard.
>>
>>37873712
Thats not what I mean you fucking idiot, subtle pain is a clear sign of flaws in form. You take pain killers you mask it or reduce it to the point where you might as well ignore it. OH and taking 2 every days on regular basis wont do shit? You are so fucking stupid it actually makes me sad. Stop giving people advice.
>>
>>37873818
I just read a 2006 article that links Tylenol to overdose at normal dosages. Where's your sources, mom-sci faggot.
>>
>>37873862
Wow bro, I read a 2011 article that said anonymous shitposters are more likely to suck dicks.

>>37873819
>taking 2 every few days
>taking 2 every day on a regular basis
HURRRR DURRRR HURRRRRRRRRR

See OP. This is the quality you get here. Ask them about what BCAAs they take to get bullshit science.
>>
>>37873895
Good thing I've been posting before 2011, unlike your mom.
>>
>>37873908
That was probably the stupidest fucking thing I've read here. Congratulations
>>
>>37873919
I don't need to compensate for anything by being a good writer. Ask your mom about my dick size, she'll tell you the same thing.
>>
i being taking 1 or 2 ibuprofen a day before working out since i have a bad knee and i want to squat /dl without problems , my last doc check up showed everything is fine
>>
>>37873819
>subtle pain is a clear sign of flaws in form
Or you know, your actually using the muscles and pushing yourself. Pls go.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.