[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you enjoy lifting weights?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1466311183706.jpg (33 KB, 667x350) Image search: [Google]
1466311183706.jpg
33 KB, 667x350
Do you enjoy lifting weights?
>>
File: huge.png (71 KB, 603x603) Image search: [Google]
huge.png
71 KB, 603x603
>>37872239
>>
I enjoy making progress
>>
It's a lifestyle.
>>
File: 1456406440103.jpg (28 KB, 491x327) Image search: [Google]
1456406440103.jpg
28 KB, 491x327
Not as much as you enjoy being a cuck but it's a hobby
>>
>>37872239
I do, it feels good as fuck. Sure beats sitting around the house, being depressed all day long.
>>
>>37872239
For me it's the satisfaction that I had the discipline to eat well, separate myself from trivial pleasures to actually make it to the gym, and then simply the pump. Once you start seeing your hard work paying off in the mirror it becomes even more enjoyable.
>>
>>37872239
Its the only thing I enjoy these days
>>
Yes. The best is when you haven't been to the gym for 3-4 days or a week and finally get back. It's like the first drag of a cigarette after a week without them.
>>
>>37872239
This image proves if you got good eyes from birth you become attractive
>>
Depends on the exercise and the day. I'd say I enjoy about half the stuff I do, don't mind a quarter, and dislike a quarter.(squats)
>>
>>37872239
Is that the same girl?

She almost has the same eyes and mouth
>>
>>37872239
I enjoy the effects of lifting more than the actual lifting desu. Some days I enjoy it, others it's a pain in the ass but I do it anyway.
>>
File: image.png (344 KB, 373x576) Image search: [Google]
image.png
344 KB, 373x576
>>37872239
Yep. Sometimes it's hard to motivate myself to go lift but once I'm in a routine it's a lot of fun. I don't think I've ever felt worse after going and lifting. It boosts my mood better than any drug and gives me intense mental clarity. Some of my best ideas for writing and DnD were from when I was in my gym. It's like meditation, but I also get sick gains.
>>
I love lifting. Being able to just have my music playing and the feeling of picking shit up and putting it down is nice. I hate running though, it's boring and monotonous.
>>
>>37872239
I hate it but I hate myself even more
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.