[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do if your parents are gains goblins? >Won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did /fit/bros deal with their gains goblins of a family?
>>
nice pasta op
thank you for this quality thread!
>>
shit pasta

kill you're self etc
>>
>>37872164
kill yourself
>>
>>37872164
Getting your test up before they can bring it down is your imperative. Once its up high enough, you can use your newfound power to bully them into submission. Which will allow you to retain your test and even increase it. I suggest you taking a holliday somewhere and just resting a bit.

And then no matter what, you should maintain it once you get back.

Be louder than them, be more annoying than them, bully them into submission.
>>
>>37872780
>Be louder than them, be more annoying than them, bully them into submission.

You're right. I'm going to start a cycle of tren/test/mast and leave needles all over the house for them to find to assert my dominance
>>
>>37872847
No I meant like increase their stress, their cortisol by being a dick to them. That way you can recover yours, and they will lose theirs. Once you break their platous, it will be easier to keep being dominant.

Because that is what they are doing to you now and they are winning. Its a war about stress and you are the loser right now.
>>
>>37872873
Damn I never thought about it that way.

How do you suggest I stress them out? I've done it before but they told me they were going to kick me out quite sternly.
>>
>>37872921
That is probably going to be difficult, as any change to your environment has to be gradual enough to slip under their radar, and it cannot be traced back to you.

But it could be small things like fucking with their alarm clock so that it wakes them up in the middle of the night.

or perhaps (if you are an ameriturd) you could fuck with their morning shower by sabotaging something.

Why not remove a little bit of gasoline from their car so that they dont have enough to get to their jobs?

Ultimately, you could also poison their food in a non lethal way, but in a way that it would give them a lot of gass, or non harmful stomach ages.

be creative anon, you can do it.
>>
>>37872991
I started stealing their food slowly and stockpiling it in my room incase I get kicked out I'll have $1000 worth of food to eat
>>
>>37873012
Thats not good enough anon, you need to increase THEIR cortisol so that yours may decrease.

Find a way to bring stress to them, but while maintaining your carefree position at home.

Have you ever seen those autistic people acting all retarded and useless and their mother needing to restrain them?

Do you think that they suffer cortisol problems?

Fuck no. You need to bully your parents.
>>
>>37873046
I'm worried I'll get kicked out

Last time i tried to increase their cortisol I went too far and made holes in my wall by throwing a pull up bar at the wall kek
>>
This must be b8
>>
>>37873061
Well if you dont like the bully method, you could always try to use the more subtle method.

What your parents have is a supportive alliance with eachother most likely. They help eachother to keep their cortisol low. That is why they may be able to deal with you and your bullying.

A person with a lot of stress is less capable of doing that though.

So try to subtly first try to reduce their test, and increase their stress with other methods. Like the gas taking method, wouldnt they be stressed out if they were stranded on a highway? What if they were sometimes bloated and has stomach aches? They may lose some sleep.

Do these things, and once they are stressed enough, you can try to bully them again. Chances are they may not have enough energy at that point to oppose you.

Also, try to reduce their union. Dont you have some good looking friends or something? Let some anon try to seduce your mom or something. That would surely get some friction into their cortisol management dynamic.
>>
>>37872164
Stop being such a victim-mentality piece of shit faggot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.