[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tank tops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: tank.jpg (51 KB, 752x752) Image search: [Google]
tank.jpg
51 KB, 752x752
Bro's when is it okay to wear a tank top? I started wearing them to the gym and I cant go back to t-shirts. If I wear them to my college classes will I be "that guy" to the women?

South Florida if it matters
>>
File: tank.png (410 KB, 664x795) Image search: [Google]
tank.png
410 KB, 664x795
>>37871950
here's a pic of me in a tank
>>
>>37871971
mirin bones, whats your routine?
do you use dark magic?
>>
>>37872005
SS and completely natty
>>
>>37871950
Body pick?
You probably look fine, but we can tell you if you may look out of place.
>>
>>37871950
When you are comfortable wearing them
But also if it's 90+ outside
>>
>>37872593
>>37872600
Im not big or small, ive been lifting for one year. Im wondering if ill be a d-bag and people will look down on me for it.
>>
>>37872638
What does it matter what they think? Its not as if you will ever know them.

Whats worse is they are objectively douche bags for judging you purely on wearing a tank top.
>>
>>37871950
only if its hot asf your muscles also have fit your style, if you have a baby face while looking swole asf it just looks comical.
>>
>>37872712
>Its not as if you will ever know them.
im asking to wear it to my college classes and around campus bro

I dont give a fuck about wearing it in a grocery store
>>
>>37871950
Do you give a shit if people give a shit?

>Yes
Be honest with yourself; do you have the physique to look good in a tank? Then wear it. Try and stay classy and pick one that actually looks good.

>No
Is it comfy? Then wear it, you faggot.
>>
>>37871950
>when is it okay to wear a tank top?
Never. Autists will tell you how it's ok and you shouldn't care what people think and that it's comfy etc. etc. but it's all bullshit.
>>
>>37872763
It's okay to wear them to the gym, but yea don't wear tank tops outside.
>>
>>37871950
If you're at 1/2/3/4 pl8 at 6'0+/200lbs+.
>>
>>37872763

Ehh I wear tanks pretty much every day it's over 65 degrees. My proportions are kind of fucked up and t-shirts now just feel too tight on my shoulders.
>>
Certain types of clothes are only for women, for example skirts, yoga pants, heels. Tanktops are also on that list.
>>
Depends on the cut of the tank top, but if it's hot as fuck who gives a shit?
>>
Tank top is about as douchy as just going shirtless
It's fine if you're just by yourself or with friends, but I would never walk around town in a tank top
>>
If you don't lift? It's just warm and you're dressing for the weather

If you do lift? You're a show off who's overcompensating
>>
>>37872857
What, no. If you don't lift and wear tanks you either look like white trash or a wannabe athlete. If you lift then at least you will aesthetically look good, people might think you're a showoff/overcompensating so personally I avoid it but frankly it's much better than doing it while DYEL.
>>
Just wear whats confortable.

Tank top to free your arms neck and chest. Your top half can breath. Wear it loose. Muscle shirts are ok but dont give you the same freedom and no cleavage.

Pair it with some sweats or basketball shorts. Freeball n the sweats. Cotton shorts are as comfortable If not more than as boxers and are even better, you can freebal in those too.
>>
Saw a complete skelly walking shirtless with his gf the other day. Wanted to shame him infront of her but decided that bullying is mean
>>
>>37874856
it is your duty to shame skeletons as a fitizen
>>
As long as you aren't " that guy" wear whatever the fuck you want , the only time it legit looks weird and might actually draw attention is if it's fucking snowing outside or you have straight up toothpicks for arms , I know here on /fit/ it's hard to imagine but most people especially adults don't give a fuck what you are wearing as long as it's not something obviously like a train wreck
>>
>>37871950
singlet and short shorts baby
This is assuming that you're relatively good looking and don't mind looking a little homo
>>
>>37871971
jyzz tattos
>>
Yes, tank tops are gay or worn by old Italian men. But then again, everyone on this board is gay. It s a fucking gay board. Who gives a shit about lifting except fans. Chicks dig the results they don't give a shit about your protein shakes (sub for cum slurpers) your goddam free balling shorts, etc. mFUCKING FAGS.
>>
File: ari.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ari.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>37871950
alright bros lets say you have a choice between wearing a tight t-shirt and a tank top to your college, which will net the most non-trashy women?
>>
>>37878295
The tshirt senpai
>>
>>37878469
what about joggers?
>>
>>37878812
joggers are for faggots
>>
>>37878295
you'd look like a fag in both
>>
>>37878990
Good thing girls love faggots
>>
>>37871950
nigger no one cares if you live in florida
you could wear tank tops all through winter in florida and you'd still be dressed too warmly
you act like you're a woman or something. no one's going to talk about you behind your back and call you a slut, you're a guy
>>
>>37872005
>do you use dark magic?
keks
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.