[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do when you see a halfrepper? It makes me irrationally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1424302611420.gif (949 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1424302611420.gif
949 KB, 500x280
What do you do when you see a halfrepper?

It makes me irrationally angry to see some faggot shouldering 3pl8, grunting like an animal and then slightly flex his knees before reracking the weight, then trying to chat to me like he isnt a fucking subhuman rat.

I can just imagine this asshole boasting cockily to all of his friends about his """""good""""" squat, and I am filled with rage. Fuck everyone who does this.
>>
>>37871745
I'm a half repper, my hamstrings aren't flexible enough to get me below parralel even with only BW.

Cum at me
>>
>>37871761

you deserve the chronic joint pain you have ahead of you in life

i hope you stub your toe on a really pointy tableleg, you piece of trash
>>
>>37871761
>my hamstrings aren't flexible
Then work on your mobility and come back when they are flexible enough.
>>
I don't mind half reppers who lift less than me. The ones that do lift more piss me off because they literally steal mires and make my squat suffer in comparison

Also, people who touch and go DL
>>
>>37871745
Klokov is so cute. Damn.
>>
>>37873008
If somebody actually mires a half repper then their mires are worthless anyway, they don't know shit.
>>
I don't half rep anything except squats. I full rep my OHP, my DL, you name it. But my squats? Only little dips for me and with the weight belt still on. I make sure to do more than the guy previous did and brag about it to my friends the very next day. I don't even mention the lifts I do at full rep.

You want to know the best part?

I don't put the plates back.
>>
>>37872987
But for me there's no real benefit other having a deeper squat. This is not something I want or need, I lift for myself. I'm sorry you get triggered that I'm using more weight than I would if I went below parrallel, but that's your problem not mine.
>>
>>37873008
Is there anything wrong with TNG DL if you dont bounce the weight?

As long as the weight is fully on the ground when i pull, it doesnt really matter how long it has sat there, does it?
>>
>>37873056
See
>>37871781

Enjoy your shitty knees, you've earned em.
>>
>>37873078
if you don't go to a full stop you are always using momentum, even if you think you don't.

TNG dls are not bad but they don't be used as the main movement

deadlift with a deadstop or stop deadlifting
>>
>>37871745

I just laugh internally and let my disdain for halfrepping plebs fuel my workouts.

Just the other day I saw some dude strutting up to the squat rack and slap on 3plate no warmup.

He unracked, stumble-stepped backwards and did some 10cm quarter-squats like a dumbass. No wonder he had skinny legs and no core.
>>
>>37873092
>squats destroy knees
Whoa there old timer, what are you doing here? Don't you need to be looking for a rusted frame of a 60's era car to sell on craigslist for 40k or maybe load up 4 pl8s on a bench and show us the worlds fastest unrack and rack?
>>
File: 1466997342913.jpg (127 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
1466997342913.jpg
127 KB, 765x1024
>>37871745
>dyel geezer straps on weight belt, adds a 25 and a 10 plate (this gym has 35 plates everywhere)
>oh man this is going to be good
>walks up to pullup bar
>oh shit!
>does like three quarter-rep chinups
>rests for like 8 minutes before doing another set of 3
>mfw
>>
>>37873016
>cute
he's handsome u queer
>>
>>37873119

quartersquats wreck your knees

something you would know if you werent a DYEL fuckboi
>>
>>37871745
uhh maybe he's trying to build a foundation for setting his pr
>>
>>37871761
Literally not even possible. Kys
>>
>>37873150
>dyel geezer straps on weight belt, adds a 25 and a 10 plate (this gym has 35 plates everywhere)
i do that aswell. two smaller plates are more comfortable than one larger plate.
>>
>>37874201
Thought you were talking about full squats. I wouldn't know about that fuck boi life m8, I dip so low I could shit in China.
>>
if someone who lifts less than me halfreps i roll my eyes and carry on

if someone is halfrepping more weight than me i see red and its all i can do to resist eviscerating them with an unwound safety clip. its enraging.
>>
>>37871745
ITT: Insecure people caring about what other people do.

Like damn, get your estradiol and bio-available test checked.
>>
File: 1435024751429.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1435024751429.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
>>37871745
Wait until they finish and go do squats so low that I repeatedly, loudly, smash the barbell agains the safety bars.
>>
>>37871761
DO LESS WEIGHT, ASSHOLE
>>
>>37873052
M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N
>>
>>37871745
My personal favourite since my gym is filled with HS seniors trying to get ripped for uni (haha bud you think you can pull it off in 4 months you're fucked) is go immediately to go beside them and start doing the exercise right.

There's this group of what I assume to be skinnyfat chads who talk to what I assume to be skinnyfat stacys. They do this retarded swinging chinup where their arms stay 90degrees through essentially the entire rep. I then just ask if I can work in and slowly rep out full ROM chinups for more reps. I get dirty looks a lot. The stacys sometimes walk the dumbells all the way from the racks to do dumbell squats in front of my bench. All in all I'm kinda one of the asshole regulars but the manager loves me and the others so nothing ever really happens. Still banned from classes though.
>>
>>37871745
t. babby weight dyel
>>
Take a second to feel kind of bad that they're just cheating themselves then go back to my workout.
>>
women taking up a squat rack to do 10000 horrible form reps with just the bar
>>
>>37878217
You sound SO sad. Getting a kick out of outlifting HS kids.
>>
>>37871745
I don't give a shit.
And I won't give advice to them unless asked.
I'm here to enjoy my lifts.
>>
I don't watch other people workout so never, glancing at that squat booty though
>>
>>37878217

Congrats on being a turbo douche
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.