[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steroids for Seniors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 1210x1204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 1210x1204
My dad is 60 & fit. Does pushups planks bodyweight exercises etc to keep in shape. However he has ED and low test and also had heart coniditions. His heart is better now but he went through endoscopy for clogged arteries.

I want to put him on test-e 250mg/week and make him lift so he can regain his strength and possibly have a better functioning penor (no homo but love dad cant see him like this) pls advice /fit/ scholars
>>
Better to ask here >>37870233

But I think he'll (or you) fuck up and die, or get 0 results.
>>
>>37871560
>dad has heart issues
>wants to give him steroids

Don't forget to iron you black suit.
>>
>60
>heart conditions
>Wanting to give him roids
>>
>>37871589
>>37871592
>>37871637
Thanks for the scare lads but test has shown to increase energy, sex drive and general overall well being in those who ACTUALLY need it at a certain age. There has to be a plus side to this, 250mg of test e wont do shit to his heart not putting him on half a dozen steroids to get jacked ya fucking retards
>>
Make sure to keep your dad away from saunas
>>
>>37871653
I'd start at 150 and see how it goes
that would put him at natty 30 yo levels or something?
for increased quality of life 150 should be enough
>>
>>37871560
>I want to put him on test-e 250mg/week

OKAAAAAAAAYYYY, Dr. Anon. I'm sure all the knowledge you've gained in a month of browsing /fit/ will be enough for you unlock all the secrets of internet immortality.
>>
250 is way too much if you only intend to increase his test to high natty levels.
150-200 is enough, split into 2 injections a week. (test e or c)
Make sure he does cardio a couple times a week and eats fish oil to keep dat heart healthy.
>>
>>37871653
That only test that's prescribed by DOCTORS.
>>
You know OP, your dad can probably get actual doctor-prescribed TRT depending on where you are. Might be a better approach.
>>
>>37871560
Yeah just give him some dose of test. I mean, why even go to a doctor when you can ask knowledegable anonymous people on a cartoon board, right?
>>
>>37871720
doctors give retarded perscriptions regarding TRT quite often, for example having someone inject test-e once every 2-3 weeks, when the actual active half life is around 8 days, and for optimal blood levels should be injected twice a week.
>>
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/pansterone-liquid-dietary-supplement-for-rejuvenation.7426/

Take this shit instead
>>
>>37872097
Just to expand on this; Pregnenolone is a precursor to pretty much every steroid/hormone.

I'm 28 so I've only been taking a third of the recommended dose (8 drops 3 times a day down to 4 drops twice a day) but the effects have been impressive, including:

> increased libido (obviously)
> thicker facial hair (even over scar tissue I've had for years)
> waking up earlier and feeling more rested with less trouble falling asleep
> increased appetite
> lower body fat
> better blood sugar control (I was getting irritable/anxious/faint if i didn't eat every few hours)
>generally calmer
>I smell nicer (according to my gf)

I'd recommend small doses to anyone but if you have some genuine health/hormonal problems you really should consult with your doctor first.
>>
>>37871653
>test e wont do shit to his heart not putting him on half a dozen steroids to get jacked

it's like you don't even care if your father's gonna make it

dbol + primo + tren e stack for him, please
>>
Give him HGH instead.
>>
File: image.jpg (443 KB, 1826x1826) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
443 KB, 1826x1826
>>37871560
If he dies, you'll be the one responsible

Its not a dumb idea. I'll take test when I'm 70 and weak. This should be his choice thought, not yours.
>>
>>37875248
i find this picture attractive. am i weak?
>>
>>37875281
If you have to ask, yes
>>
>>37871653
Test increases cholesterol would literally kill his dad

There's a reason they make dudes stop eating salt/red meat/ doing vigorous cardio

Test will harden your aorta if you're not fucking careful about what you eat.
>>
>>37875248
Nothing like a good recession joke.

not like the 2008 collapse fucked me in the ass or anything
>>
>>37873117
How does this impact your endocrine system
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.