[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How young is too young to go on a diet and start counting macros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 384x384
How young is too young to go on a diet and start counting macros? Child is 14 yo. Skelly starting to lift
>>
>>37871287
"You're son" ok 14 year old
>>
>>37871287
It's never too early to start eating right. That "children shouldn't be on a diet" bullshit is what kept me obese through my childhood and early teens and more or less ruined my life. They're right though, children should not be on a "diet". They should, however, eat right.
>>
>>37871305
which is a diet
>>
it's never too soon to educate your wife's son on nutrition
>>
>>37871287

>14 year olds openly admitting to being underage on 4chan

fuck me, its like its 2011 all over again
>>
allow ur son to eat enough to grow. me stepbrother is sixteen and looks like a toddler cause of undereating. Just dont let him get fat, fat is disgusting
>>
>>37871311
are you an idiot?
>>
14 year olds should not diet.

"Puppy fat" is essential, if you try and diet to be lean you will end up being a sickly manlet. Dieting is for postpubescents.

PS: dont post on 4chan until you are 18, dummy
>>
>>37871316

are you? You aren't fooling anyone, kiddo.
>>
>>37871307
Regardless of what you eat, what you eat is your "diet". But that was kind of the point yeah. Just don't put children on stupid fad diets, including keto. Balanced macros and optimum amount of calories. Whole foods. Teach them how to cook. Teach them why it's not ok for them to overdose on soda and chips but let them have it anyway. And so on.
>>
You should definitely start lifting. But I doubt anyone on /fit/ can give you good advice on how you should tailor your diet when you're in the middle of puberty.

Just make sure you eat enough and stop eating junk food/drinking soda and you should in pretty good shape.
>>
File: Doozle.png (128 KB, 776x825) Image search: [Google]
Doozle.png
128 KB, 776x825
You should ask reddit for help

PS: You need to be 18+ to post on 4chan
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 240x240
>>37871335
Sorry
>>
>>37871303
don't ever talk to me or my wife's son again
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.