[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posture Problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: hasaasas.jpg (113 KB, 714x680) Image search: [Google]
hasaasas.jpg
113 KB, 714x680
Can you have a heavy face/unbalanced head?
This actress shows exactly what I'm trying to say. As you can see her face is much more heavier/developed/bulky than the back portion of her head, as the diagram shows (red outline, red arrows). Wouldnt it cause the foward rotation (blue arrow) giving the person a chicken head posture?
I ask this because my head is very similar in shape. I don't have that back curvature like the gray guy and I also have the chicken head problem.
>>
>>37869694
her issue is she has a long as fuck neck wtf is wrong with this bitch, you could stick your dick down her throat and she could massage your head with her voice box her throat so long.
>>
I kinda have the same, and I've got a long neck as well. It bothers me a bit, but you just have to deal with what you're given. I'm still attractive by most people's standards, and so is the actress in your post. We could be cursed with a lot worse.
>>
>>37869694
Nah dude. She has upper cross syndrome. If she corrected it, she would look normal.
>>
My neck is short or 'normal' at maximum, maybe I have an irreversible posture problem because no matter how much I try to pull back my head it will always at a plane in front of the shoulder line.
>>
File: 1454698530300.jpg (327 KB, 1557x1193) Image search: [Google]
1454698530300.jpg
327 KB, 1557x1193
Does anyone here as good posture? Mine looks like B7.
>>
Y'all literally look up forward head posture, forward shoulder posture, and upper cross syndrome. The exercises for this are super easy and will make your physique look leagues better.
>>
Anyone use a standing desk and think it has helped? I sit slouched over books/computer for like 16 hours a day...

I've noticed that when I try to sit straight up it doesn't even take minutes before my upper back gets exhausted and I need to slouch/rest back against the chair. I can only walk around the city for an hour or two before I need to sit down on a bench and lean forward to stretch out my lower back.

Even though I'm strong, every muscle in me is tight as fuck. Will stretching even help me or should I order the wheelchair right away?
>>
>>37869726
>necklet detected
She barely passes the necklet mark for a woman, do you even neck?
>>
>>37869999
Why are male models always ugly as fuck? Bottom right legit looks like a 60 year old woman.

Nice quads (probably the first time anyone's ever said that to you :-) )
>>
>>37869999
I think im B7 as well. D7 is normal right
>>
>>37869726
> short dick problems
>>
>>37870797
sitting up straight is the memest meme. For better comfort/posture sitting at an angle (other than 90ยบ i mean) is what you should be doing
>>
>>37869694
Google thoracic spine mobility and work on it. it will fix you right up.
>>
>>37871028
Unless you're not using a chair and squatting down (which is how humans are suppose to sit) then yes you should be sitting up straight. I guarantee most people's posture problems are from trying to be "comfy." How do you expect to get any back support from using cushioned sofas and soft beds all the time? Start sleeping on the floor, squatting and just generally stand and move about more and there's no doubt your posture will improve ten fold in a short space of time without having to do any specific exercises.
>>
I had this same problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs

This helped, along with Yoga. Also reminding yourself to sit/stand up straight throughout the day.

It will take about 3 months to see an improvement, depending on the severity.

Main problem I had was that I noticed I hunch over to make myself smaller in social situations. When I stood straight I actually felt uncomfortable like I was drawing attention to myself/perceived as arrogant. Which is dumb.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (25 KB, 635x460) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
25 KB, 635x460
>>37869694
>a heavy face
>>
>>37869999
did /fa/ make this?
>>
>>37869950
>>37870107
How to fix upper cross syndrome?
>>
>>37872906
Why'd you delete it? Anyway, it looks like you have forward shoulders, slight forward head and slight anterior pelvic tilt.
>>
>>37869694
I used to have the same problem but not as bad. For some reason doing deadlifts made it go away now I have pretty close to perfect posture.
>>
>>37870828
Are you sure these are models? I mean, look at D2.
>>
>>37871127
Pretty much this. Stop using chairs. Start standing more often. Squat instead of sitting. Sleep on the floor. Walk and bike instead of using buses and cars. Maybe even reevaluate your choice of footwear (fashionable shit with giant heels and too much support can fuck with you).

Do some basic posture exercises at first, but general activity and lifting should take over once you've gotten rid of the nasty hunchback and APT.

Obviously, there are times when society will force you to sit, but you should make your work environment and home more suitable to this kind of lifestyle.
>>
>>37873425
probably from some model agencys page so no

>>37873667
they are
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.