[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
; I am a very sexually charged male with a lot of testosterone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (336 KB, 1280x1239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336 KB, 1280x1239
; I am a very sexually charged male with a lot of testosterone and energy. When I'm having sex I like being in the dominant position very much and the very thought of dominating a female that I find attractive can completely take over my mind. But I am also a very sensual person. I care a lot about people especially females. I have a lot of empathy for people and get very hurt when I see people in pain or misery. Growing up my sexual side and sensual side were very much at odds with each other for psychological/philosophical reasons. For some reason dominating a female was bad and dirty and sleazy, and loving a person under a tree in the meadow was good wholesome and romantic, these ideas propogated by religion and Hollywood movies. Growing up has meant learning more and realizing that these are not opposing sides but complementary. You can fuck and feel holy, you can get blown and look into the eyes of your lover and feel like pure again. I know this now Yet there remain fragments of old guilt and worn out ideas that crop up in my mind from time to time regarding these things. I guess I was just looking for consolation or something by means of hearing other people's stories and if they had gone through the same thing
>>
nice blog post
>>
File: >autism.jpg (68 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
>autism.jpg
68 KB, 500x425
>>37869606
Holy shit this post
>>
>>37869606
Stopped reading at "I"
>>
>>>/hugbox/
>>
>>37869606
There is nothing wrong with you. I also enjoy dominating a woman. It is natural. Women like having a man dominate and fuck them. So long as it is consensual and she is willing I will fuck her like a wild animal.

Women complete men in a way yin and yang. It is the struggle of opposites attracting.
>>
>>37869606

you sound like a shitty person living under a righteous facade shit no one needs to know that you're frustrated about jacking off.
>>
File: 1468018100937.jpg (80 KB, 643x820) Image search: [Google]
1468018100937.jpg
80 KB, 643x820
>>37869606
really m8
>>
>>37869636
I stopped reading at ";"
>>
>>37869606
i really want to eat her butthole
>>
Why do you try to defend yourself?

I love degrading and dominating girls, nothing wrong with it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.