[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok fit so I've posted about this a few times on here before,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Ok fit so I've posted about this a few times on here before, and while this isn't exactly a problem you guys haven't really been wrong so far.

So a while back I posted about how my fit big brother kept flaking out on me after promising we'd workout together, on a lot of occasions, and when I told him I was going to just join a gym by myself he sharply told me not and basically told me I couldn't.

Well fit you told me to ignore him and do it anyways. I did. But to my surprise he didn't get angry, like not at all. Actually he became really supportive of it. He started encouraging me to push through the pain and for once openly gave me advice.

What else is weird is that after my first paid day he made a point to ask how the other members and staff were speaking to me. I didnt entirely get why he asked but told him that everyone was pretty supportive.

Let me emphasize, he was pretty serious about me not joining a gym. I'm glad he's finally in my corner, I just don't get his sudden change of heart.
>>
>>37869047
Nice blog

Keep at it and I'll see y9u in a CBT once you have made it
>>
Your brother sounds like a faggot
>>
>>37869221
Thanks anon, but you really didn't answer my question.

I brought this here cause I'm guessing there's some weird being fit/gym thing I'm not getting.
>>
>>37869047
You brother seems fucking weird. He probably has mental issues.
>>
>>37869247
Nah I he really doesn't. It's only this one thing he has acted like this over, which is why I just don't get it.
>>
>>37869246
The people talking to you thing?
Probably just seeing if you are one of those autists that doesn't talk to people. Idk you seem like you have shit sorted mate
>>
Sounds like he thought the gym would be somehow intimidating and discouraging for you and that he'd have liked to accompany you to show you the ropes and shield you from whatever he thought would scare you off. Your taking initiative to go alone might have reassured him. Do you think your brother sees you as vulnerable and insecure? Regardless, if he's supportive now, there's no problem.
>>
>>37869279
I talk to him about everything pretty much and always go to him for advice, so yeah he's seen me when I'm my most insecure.
>>
You can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink. He probably figured he wouldn't bother going through the trouble of leading you to water because he thought you wouldn't drink. When he saw you actually had a real desire ot make it he became supportive.
>>
>>37869269
>Thinking that people without mental issues exist
Top kek.
Just ask him yourself what his deal was you beta turbonerd.
>>
>>37869343
Sure let me just go ask him why he was being a jerk once he stopped.
>>
>>37869409
Yeah, imagine if we end up having an awkward conversation, that would be so fucking awful!
Fagget.
>>
>>37869298
You fucking faggot, go talk to him about this then instead of shitposting on /fit/ you massive idiot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.