[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk into the gym >someone is OHPing in the squat rack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ohpinthesquatracknews.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ohpinthesquatracknews.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
>walk into the gym
>someone is OHPing in the squat rack
>kindly ask him to go OHP in the OHP rack
>he tells me it was busy when he started and has 2 more sets left
>tell him I'm a moderator on /fit/
>he asks me why I'm still talking to him
>screech loudly and starting stomping my feet like a child
>everyone is looking
>realize I've made an ass out of myself
>go home and ban OHP in the squat rack guy

I do it for free also
>>
>>37868503
>wanting to be a mod
>wanting to work for free
>ever
>>
>he asks me why I'm still talking to him

lol'd. i'm gonna use this next time.
>>
Please ban trap chan, if he still posts here
>>
>>37868503

>"I''m a summerfag and am poorly attempting to make a joke greentext based off of my month's worth of experience of /fit/: the post"

I know the autistic "REEE" scream is big in other boards' humor, but it's not really a thing on /fit/. If you're going to shitpost here, you should try to at least put some effort into it.
>>
Is it really that bad to OHP on the squat rack? Do people actually get angry about it? Or is it a Meme
>>
>>37869853
It's a meme, some gyms don't have something for OHP e.g. mine has no free bars except on the squat rack
>>
>>37870447
>go to shitty public gym in Japan
>It's $2USD a visit
>two benches with real bars
>3 real bars in the oly lift area
>real bar in the squat rack
Step your game up burgerstan
>>
File: janny.png (559 KB, 600x671) Image search: [Google]
janny.png
559 KB, 600x671
>>37868503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDTTSDfCtdI
>>
File: (you).webm (555 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
(you).webm
555 KB, 854x480
>>37869853
yes, just fucking clean the weight dumbass, no reason you should be taking up a piece of equipment when you dont need to
>>
>Shitty public gym in UK.
>Squat rack, but only 1 bar and no benches with supports for the barbell.
>OHP in squat rack.
>Strongly considering trying to put a bench in the squat rack and raise it a few inches to be able to bench there.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.