[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If someone is happy at their weight, why would you shame them for it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (638 KB, 1024x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
638 KB, 1024x675
If someone is happy at their weight, why would you shame them for it?
>>
>>37868000
Because german healthcare system makes it, that i have to pay for their fucking health issues, just because those fatties cant stop stuffing everything eatable in their fucking mouth.
>>
>>37868000
I could not give a damn what anyone else but my girlfriend weighs.
>>
>>37868000
No no no, I shame people when they try and argue that they're obese and they try and say they're healthy.

That's cool if they're happy but the moment you try and tell me that being 330 pounds is natural I'm going to call you out on your bullshit
>>
>>37868022
>tfw dfb gets knocked out of the euros
Hug me germanbro
>>
>>37868000

That's fine, just don't claim to be healthy, or beautiful, or demand that respect you as an equal.

As long as you accept that you're fat, you're going to die early because you are fat, and it's 100% your own goddamn fault, I got no problem with you.
>>
>>37868028
At the end of the day, this is the only true answer.
>>
>>37868022
You can be fat and healthy. Stop spreading misinformation
>>
>>37868000
v
>>37868056
>>
>>37868135
This go- guys listen to this je- anon's pearl of bul- wisdom.
>>
>>37868000
I shame fat people because, most fat people will feed their kids like themselves and then tell the kids that its just their genetics. Then say "see, I'm big. It's not your fault." While feeding kids nothing but processed sugar are processed starchy carbs and super salty foods. It's disgusting and cruel to allow children to be lied to. Only cuz thier parents are lazy to say no.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.