[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one achieve a body like this as a 20% bf fat ass. Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 750x753) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 750x753
How does one achieve a body like this as a 20% bf fat ass. Is this maintainable? This guy's Instagram makes it seem like he doesn't count calories and barely works out. It can't be all genetics.
>>
>>37866585

See where you put "20%"? You need to make that number be lower. Like probably about half that.
>>
>>37866585
Somebody tell that fucking tranny twink to pull his god damn shorts up.

Jesus Christ another inch lower and you could see the shaft.
>>
I mean seriously, is he taking a shit over the side of the boat?
>>
>>37866666
Mirin that get senpai. I've gotten down to 12% bf previously by meticulously tracking my macros and calories eating dieting flexibly. But when I started my job I worked a shit ton of hours and couldn't track my calories anymore and let loose on my diet and gained it all back and then some but this guy can drink wine and eat ice cream and stay like this year round. That's what I'm trying to figure out.
>>
>>37866585
This guy has a great core for a twink.
>20% bf
You need to be in the single digits, my friend.

>>37866746
mirin' v-taper.
>>
>>37866585
well there's also cocaine and bulimia. but sure, believe the Instagram shit.
>>
Gyno.
>>
>>37866752
Except that is false because he probably doesn't eat except at meal times or only has small portion sizes unlike your fat ass who cant control himself and needs to eat to feel good.
>>
>>37866770
l2read
>>
He's probably about 12% bf with good ab genetics (also tensing)
That's pretty easy to maintain for someone with half decent genetics
>>
>>37866800
Don't forget good light angle creating great shading.
>>
>>37866789
True. Ditching bad eating habits is harder than it looks but I'm trying. It was easy when I had time to cook my own meals but I can't. Doesn't help that I have coworkers that eat just as much as I do and don't seem to get fat and don't work out even though I do at least 4 days a week. For some reason I fixate on that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.