[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yuka Kinoshita
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 11693_6.jpg (122 KB, 600x326) Image search: [Google]
11693_6.jpg
122 KB, 600x326
Can we discuss this girl?

She posts videos everyday of her eating thousands and thousands of calories.
How can she be as healthy as she is?

In a recent video she showed her health results and she's healthier than half of /fit/. And she's
>5'0
>88lbs

Here's a vid of her eating a fuck ton of cheese burgers.
https://youtu.be/I6HmlvQx64A

TL;DR
>tfw you'll never be a cute japanese girl who can eat anything she wants.
>>
>>37866211
What's the point of watching a qt3.14 girl eat if she won't grow, anon?

Layla is much better.
>>
what if she vomits after every video
>>
nigga she just pukes it all up
her teeth are fucked or soon to be
>>
She posted a video of a trip to her doctors where they discuss a medical condition she has. I'll try to find it or more information on her condition.
>>
>>37866211
The only possibility is that she throws it up.

I watch her videos when cutting for surrogate eating tho. Fuck I hate bodybuilding kill me I will never have abs this is torture.
>>
>>37866211
Too lazy to watch posted video.
Her earlier videos had some pretty obvious edits and chops.
>>
>>37866211
she is nursing a parasite that thieves 90% of the calories she puts in her body.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsfh2vuKovo

Found the documentary on her, but also in Japense. Which I don't speak.

She stated in an article that the food doesn't get digested properly when she eats it, but that's a bit meh without further explanation.
>>
>>37866433
Ughh I don't speak ching chong
>>
>>37866313
What will abs do for you?

>hint: people get laid without abs.

Abs are a result of voluntary controlled starvation.
>>
>>37866211

She has to be vomiting it up. That much food wouldn't physically fit inside her, let alone the calorie content.

Literally the only other possibility is that her TDEE is like 30k or more.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (45 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
45 KB, 480x360
>>37866242
>>37866244
>>37866313
Bulimics do still gain weight though, since they absorb some calories.
And she eats so much its crazy how she doesn't gain weight.

And if she doesn't digest it, does she just shit out the excess calories?
>>
>>37866568
She has a disease that gives her an enlarged stomach and a near useless digestive system, so she has to eat all these foods or she will die.

But damn just think of how terrible her bathroom and farts smell on a regular basis.
>>
>>37866476
Good thing it's nippu nongu then.
>>
>>37866644

Link?

I knew a guy who claimed to have some condition that kept his natural body temperature at like 106. Guy was skinny as a rail, said he had to eat 6000 calories a day just to survive.
>>
>>37866485
Not looking to get laid. It's a vanity accomplishment. I'm in my 30s and married and my wife doesn't give a shit about abs.
>>
>>37866690
MY best mate has crohns disease. He's had most of his large intestine removed due to ulceration. He has to eat shit like maccas because he can't absorb fats properly. He was also on HGH just to grow to a "normal" size. I dunno whether he still is. In any event he's like 5'5
>>
>>37866644
Damn, imagine how much money she has to spend to eat like that
>>
>>37866690
>just to survive.
it's called not being fat
>>
>>37866731

Srs, this guy was a total skelly auschwitz mode. Always had a bowl of ramen noodles in his hand every time I saw him.
>>
File: 1463792124193.png (200 KB, 356x256) Image search: [Google]
1463792124193.png
200 KB, 356x256
>>37866211
>She posts videos everyday of her eating thousands and thousands of calories.
>How can she be as healthy as she is?

She does a 2 mile run, twice a week.

That's all it takes to kill your gains, brehs.
>>
>>37866329
This.
A lot of choppiness in that video. Seems sketchy, she should have a clock behind her
>>
>>37866211
I wonder how big her shits are
>>
>>37866476
>>37866688

I speak a little bit of moon-rune every now and then. She's basically just saying her parents started to notice when she wasn't gaining weight around 14 years old, but just attributed it to puberty or something.

Then, since it didn't seem to be causing any health problems, she never bothered to ask the doctors about it at all, until she was in her 20's. Then she goes on to talk about how she doesn't absorb nutrients or something, so when she eat a lot, she still feels kind of hungry, and it takes a lot of food to make her feel full.

Then she just talks about volleyball and baseball and stuff for a good two to three minutes.

Then she talks about how her brother once ate a venomous snake I think? But then he didn't die? So it might run in the family?

I don't know. Nip interviews are weird, man.
>>
>>37866211

Not everything you see in the internet is true m8

are you 12?
>>
>>37866211

she pukes/edits

all that burgers would not fit inside her, it's just not possible.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.