[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Le new lifting fatass on a cut >Squatting 160 3x5 >Some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1444243699513.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1444243699513.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>Le new lifting fatass on a cut
>Squatting 160 3x5
>Some meathead roider comes over and pushes me when i'm struggling on my last rep
>Fall over, hit my head, wasn't using clips so weights slide off and I hurt my shoulder
>Pretty sure I tore something in my shoulder
>Literally everyone staring at me like I did something wrong
>No one helps
>Eyes swelling up, can barely hold back tears
>Roiding faggot just puffs out his chest and walks around like it's impressive to hurt someone who's in the middle of a squat

What the fuck? You guys never told me this shit happens at the gym, what the fuck i just wanted to get fit
>>
>>37865977
You gotta start on him senpai
That or not look like it bothered you

Gotta fight senpai
>>
Use the barbell like a bat
>>
>>37865977

does wherever you're from not have a police entity?

>not putting the guy in prison for attempted murder
>>
File: Oh geez.jpg (51 KB, 500x508) Image search: [Google]
Oh geez.jpg
51 KB, 500x508
>>37865977
>Le
>>
>>37866023
Kys tripfag loser
>>
Drop a plate on him when he's benching
>>
>>37865977
Throw a 25 plate like a frisbee into the back of his head just as he's pushing up on overhead press, when his neck is forward and his dome is underneath the bar. Actually, get a whole stack just in case.
>>
>>37866023
>Calls someone out on "Le"
>trips like a fuckwit

Good job. Now fuck off.
>>
>this surely happened
ok op
>>
?????? If this is real obviously tell the owner of the gym, if you were killed and your family asked for it to be investigated they would've shut that shit down and he would be in jail.

If they don't perma ban that faggot, get a lawyer, demand a copy of the video tape, and press charges. Super easy to argue that as premeditated assault
>>
>>37865977
Here OP, take this (you). I have lots of (you). Next time just ask me for some so you don't have to waste everyone's time like this.
>>
>>37866094
Nothing going to happen to him in this fucking country
>>
>heading to the local gym for my lifts
>oh baby, time for squats
>some fatass is squatting 50lbs
>goes down above parallel
>starts to wobble and struggle coming up
>face is all red
>I walk over and help spot him up
>guy fuckin explodes forward and face plants
>starts to cry
>go to the other squat rack nearby for my lifts

Oh well, gotta start somewhere I guess.
>>
>>37866590
Which country?
>>
>>37866630
Goddamn I love 4chan
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.