[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was squatting yesterday and pulled something in my shoulder,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: WP_20160709_001.jpg (433 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160709_001.jpg
433 KB, 1224x1632
I was squatting yesterday and pulled something in my shoulder, now I can barely lift my arm up sideways, but I can lift it forward no problem. What the fuck did I do, it hurts like a bitch?
>>
>>37865692
Oh yeah, I got a bruise on the arm that hurts afterward, really weird.
>>
>>37865692
You fucked your lateral deltoid head. Need to go to doctor because muscle/tendon damage is pretty bad. My cousin tore his tendons in his chest and it bruised the same.
>>
>>37865692
You probably hurt your rotator cuff. That's pretty fucked. Go seek proffesional help NOW
>>
>>37865692
OP, unless you're baiting, get that shit checked immediately
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>37865692
OP I got the same thing on my arm.
I guess I'm going to die then
>>
File: piano.jpg (30 KB, 659x483) Image search: [Google]
piano.jpg
30 KB, 659x483
It's nothing just eat more scoops and you're good.
>>
>>37865692
Did you hear a popping sound when it happened?
>>
>>37865692
go to a doctor faggot

until then RICE
Rest
Ice
Compression
Elevation
>>
>>37865692
A pop and a bruise with no impact is not good and pretty serious. Go to a doctor, you might need surgery, and if its a tendon you have one week to get it fixed. Muscle tears might not be that serious and heal by themselves. But you dont know which it is.
>>
>>37866326
>>37866346
No pop when it happened. I'll visit my doctor on Monday.
>>
Yes go see a doctor but in the mean time ice the fuck out that sum bitch
Ice can reduce inflammation
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.