[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I have sex 30-45 minutes before I go to the gym, will i have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: sexx.jpg (83 KB, 1000x636) Image search: [Google]
sexx.jpg
83 KB, 1000x636
If I have sex 30-45 minutes before I go to the gym, will i have less energy and make less gains for that day? Trying to figure out if its worth it or not.
>>
Are you seriously asking /fit/ if you should have sex?
>>
>>37865477
>Not having sex before, during, and after you lift
Not gonna make it
>>
>>37865487
Im asking if i should or not because of my question
>>
>>37865477
bump
>>
>>37865477
Dropping a line of rope before going to the gym always makes the session better for me. So dropping a line of rope inside that pussy would probably give me even better gains. So go for it breh.
>>
Fuck off normie.
>>
File: LL.gif (3 MB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
LL.gif
3 MB, 280x400
>>37865477
Why not just edge, be pent up af for the gym, go hard, and reward yourself with sex after?
>>
>>37865771
because shes only available early before the gym, plus id be sweaty and gross
>>
I find that yeah, I don't go as hard in the gym after fucking, so it's just a matter of priorities
If it's a gf you can fuck whenever, then I'd say don't do it, but if it's some chick you been trying to get into her panties and it's a once in a while opportunity, I'd rather have sex
>>
>>37866033
But you can still make gains right? Just a bit less energy?
>>
It depends, are you fucking your boyfriend or is he fucking you?
>>
>>37866066
Both
>>
>>37865997
>sweaty and gross
Confirmed for being boring sex partner
>>
>>37866052
Yeah you can technically still raise weight or volume, you'll just be more tired and more likely to fail
>>
>>37866125
This

3-4 hours after sex is quite enough to regenerate

Sex right after workout is another funny story; my wife starts to hate my gym days and becomes gains goblin sometimes
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.