[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently using MyFitnessPal to calorie track. Any recommendations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: nnnnnnnnherrrggh.png (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
nnnnnnnnherrrggh.png
11 KB, 300x300
Currently using MyFitnessPal to calorie track. Any recommendations for gains tracking?

Intaking approximately 4,000 a day so far at around a 2.5k - 3k burn rate depending on the day.
>>
>>37865387
1000-1500 calorie surplus?

How many grams of tren are you on
>>
>>37865387
tldr: Something to track gym progression
>>
>>37865393
Not cycling mate. Just looking to surplus the fuck out of me. I entered my height, weight and average of physical activities and it calculated under the 3k mark. Don't know whether to believe it.
Just eating to stay full rather than waiting till i'm hungry, body has started burning off storages by that point
>>
>>37865414
Why are you trying to go sumo mode?
>>
Are you trying to get obese?
>>
I'm 6ft and do physical work all day and workout for 1 1/2 hours 3x a week and only need 2,100 for maintenance. Are you 8ft tall?
>>
>>37866931
I dont believe you. Working 4 times a week and maintenance for me at that same height is 2700
>>
>>37865387
I'm 6'4, workout 5 dats a week, and work has me standing and walking for 4-10 hours a day. I'm supposed to have a 4k cal diet and it's so God damn hard.
>>
>>37867064
Pic of you currently?
>>
>>37866931
Are you literally just a skeleton?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.