[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frequent Urination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1466479271972.jpg (62 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
1466479271972.jpg
62 KB, 500x627
i have to pee all the time /fit/ and i have no idea why

i've tried antibiotics, i've seen a urologist, i've tried cutting caffeine, alcohol, drinking less water, drinking more watter, cranberry juice but i still get panic attacks because i think i'm going to piss myself in public. i'm not overstating it when i say it's ruining my life.

has anyone had this? does anyone know how to fix it? i'll try anything at this point.
>>
/fit/ is full of professional doctors so this is a good placr to ask.
>>
>>37864165
this wasn't my first stop man, i'm not looking for a second opinion

i'm desperate and i want to know if someone's had this experience
>>
>>37864142
I pee a lot, though that might be because I drink a shit tonne of water. Not because of some diet or nutrition bullshit I read off a blog, just a habit I have. I don't think it's an indication of something bad as long as you don't have to pee every drop separately (as in you can't hold in even a small ammount).
>>
You should probably see someone about social anxiety?

When I get nervous or really anxious I have to pee constantly (at least every hour, but sometimes immediately after I just went), even if I'm not drinking any water, to the point where I start to feel kinda dried out. It's especially bad when going to a bathroom is not easy, and it definitely causes some social difficulties. It doesn't happen all the time though, thankfully, but is always worse if I'm worrying about it.

You could try looking up something like "peeing a lot due to anxiety" so you can see that's really a thing that people get. Might help put your mind at ease.
>>
>>37864810
yeah i just started some meds for anxiety

hopefully that helps

thanks friend

>>37864723
>pee every drop

that's basically where i'm at desu senpai
>>
>>37864856
I have the same shit happen to me. I got checked for diabetes, nothing.

Does it foam too (or bubbles whatevs)? Have you ever taken stimulants?

I just don't drink any water when I'm not at home and I'm fine getting by a few sips here and there.
>>
>>37864142
>tried antibiotics
Never do that again. Only take antibiotics if prescribed by a doctor. Only then.
Do you get really thirsty too? How much water do you drink a day?
>>
stop drinking too much, you're not supposed to drink your daily 2-3 liters in 5 minutes

200ml per drink and you will pee less, your body and liver work like that
>>
what happens if your pee goes foamy/makes bubbles? is this bad?
>>
>>37864142
i get a lot of piss dribble (it just keeps dripping piss after for like 2 minutes) and i have to piss alot. i believe i have a bladder infection
>>
File: Fitmiss-Tyte.jpg (135 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Fitmiss-Tyte.jpg
135 KB, 1200x1200
>>37864142
Take this, it'll clean your kidneys out with excess water and keep your urinary tract healthy. I piss like a lot too, but I also drink water like 16x a day so you'll at least clean your system and chit. (srs)
>>
>>37865034
It's a possible sign of kidney disease/failure
>>
>>37865051
Is your piss more cloudy than usual? Does it hurt when you pee? Do you get sudden urges to take a piss? The answer is no, right? You don't have an infection.
>>
>>37864892
so, i also have ADD and take adderall regularly for that.
i know it's stupid but i don't know if i could do my job without it.
even when i stopped taking the stuff my anxiety didn't go away.

>>37864970
dog do you think i bought antibiotics off my dealer
i got em from a doctor who thought it was an infection

>>37865173
will try thanks

>>37865011
i don't drink very much water at all, which i realize is a problem. sometimes i'll actively dehydrate myself

clearly there is a psychological component, i have a huge complex built around this shit.
>>
anyone do a lot of kegels? i hear this helps out a lot.
>>
>>37865299
I used to take Dexies. I my piss patterns were altered after that.

Now I drink alot, I piss a lot (VERY soon after, think minutes), and it's clear. Even when I'm taking a few ml I still piss.
>>
All you have to do is ask me dumb fucks

But noo...Let's leave faggotry bait posts like this. Did you really think I'd leave that fucking hospital and actually like you people after what you did to me in there. You didn't even fix my hand. You're worse than the scum of the earth but I'm not God.

Pretty sure he says vengeance is mine after all so I can hate you but I can't touch you. God can though....
>>
>>37865299
Do you also have problems with sleep? E.g restless legs?
>>
>>37864142
Try adding more sodium to your diet
>>
>>37865299
It doesn't sound like you have an infection and in my country people take antibiotics for no reason , so I just assumed you did.
Many doctors have this bad habit of prescribing antibiotics when it's not necessary, we will run out of useful antibiotics very soon.
>>
>>37865336
(You)

>>37865342
used to be so bad i'd get up 2-3 times a night to pee, but usually i get terrific sleep.

>>37865350
ok

>>37865351
it was zoomcare in the states (basically a McDoctor) so probably wasn't justified

so here's what i'm doing right now
1. Drinking as much water as possible
2. Timing how long i can hold it
3. Trying to beat previous times

laugh all you want /fit/ by the end of the year i'm going to have an ironclad bladder
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.