[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys i'm starting a 10 day fast. is there anyhting i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
hey guys i'm starting a 10 day fast. is there anyhting i should kno?

also i was talking to my gf while eating some peanut butter and i really don't get how they calculate calories. do they count them and is there any way that i can count them so i can make sure i'm staying within my 200 calorie daily limit? my gf said they count the molecules but i can't do that but i'm up for whatever

thanks

pic related, it's the brand of peanut butter we have. crunchy FTW
>>
>>37863696
No
>>
>10 day fast

What he fuck for? Enjoy your dead metabolism
>>
>>37863696
Your a fucking idiot
You will fail
Lurk more
Read the sticky
>>
>>37863734
i heard long fasts were good as long as you ease back into a reduced diet. i think it kills appetite, too, which is what i was going for

but i am welcome to suggestions ! i heard this board is good for that thanks
>>
>>37863750
You're a hopeless idiot if you believe that shit. You're never gonna make it.
>>
File: lupa.png (110 KB, 468x468) Image search: [Google]
lupa.png
110 KB, 468x468
>my gf said they count the molecules but i can't do that
Does she also say you can't fuck her up the ass?
She's keeping you down, just man up use pic related and count them
>>
>2016
>not counting all the molecules you eat
>>
>>37863780
where can i get one of those? i'll give it a try

>>37863759
i've gone fast before, it's not too bad. have you ever fasted? don't put me down just because you couldn't do it
>>
Fat fucks are not welcome to this board, fuck off
>>
>>37863840
i'm actually 6"2' and 140 lb i go to the gym every day and i'm just really hungry and saw that i was up from 130 so i'm still well within my range for BMI numbers.

>>37863746
also the sticky doesn't talk about going fast

i would really like some support and motivation though. no good suggestions yet, keep trying please!
>>
I have counted molecules in my steak, in different kinds of eggs, in banana and in milk. That is the most accurate way to measure calories.
>>
>>37863858
Lanklets are not welcome either, fuck off
>>
>>37863866
what were your results and what method did you use? do you think what >>37863780 suggested will work? if so, where can i get one? would you say listed calories are more or less accurate thanw hat you've seen?

this was the type of help i was looking for, tyvm
>>
>>37863866

also what exactly does a molecule look like? google isn't helping.....>>37863866
>>
>>37863892
Yes, I have used the same method as >>37863780
You can get them at pretty much any store. I have counted that steak has 10,2 million molecules, banana had 2,489 million and milk was 20007 or 20008, can't say exactly because I think I lost one molecule somewhere.
>>
>>37863927
It usually looks like little balls connected with a string. So one string of balls is one molecule. You can't see them with your eye unless you've been powerlifting 10 kg with your eyes for at least 2 years. In my case, I haven't so I just bought one of those glass on a stick tools.
>>
>>37863945
thats a lot. how do you convert? do you move the decimal? i think packaged foods are always wrong about how many there are so it's good that we have a very alternate method
>>
>>37863750
They light the peanut butter on fire and measure how good it is at raising the temperature of water.

Look into intermittent fasting and PSMF. Read Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook.
>>
File: f.png (20 KB, 640x162) Image search: [Google]
f.png
20 KB, 640x162
>>37863696
dude peter pan peanut butter was recalled
>>
>>37864014
it's okay I live in brazil
>>
File: dnxMEZa.gif (521 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
dnxMEZa.gif
521 KB, 500x280
>this thread
>>
>>37863803
enjoy a permanently slower metabolism then
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.