[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Wow honey, you sure are going on a lot of bike rides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_8073.jpg (100 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8073.jpg
100 KB, 600x800
>"Wow honey, you sure are going on a lot of bike rides lately!"
>"T-thanks mom."

POKÉMON GO MADE ME /fit/
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 928x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 928x523
GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL
>>
You know, this game may change the lives of NEETs forever.
>>
I'm creeping back into the 230s /fit/
I'm gonna be shortsboy by the time I hit Mt Moon. and then I'm gonna go to the water gym in a bathing suit and slut around.
>>
>>37863529
genius
>>
>>37863371
I know a fat boy who's main form of exercise is this. Fucking CRINGE
>>
File: original.jpg (49 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
49 KB, 500x475
>>37863371
>tfw I quit lifting till I lose 35 pounds
Life is actually pretty comfy desu. Cardio aint all that hard.
>>
>>37863529
HI! I LIKE SHORTS! THEY'RE COMFY AND EASY TO WEAR!
>>
>>37863716
The shit just came out. It cant be anyone's "main" form of exercise. I spent the last two days at my gf's house. I dont "live" there now. You dont go swimming for the firs time two or three days in a row and consider yourself a swimmer.
>>
gotta start somewhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74

1 Lap is the kitchen and back

>>37863716
don't say cringe IRL plz you'll grow a fedora
>>
>meme game for kids
>cardio is a good way to lose weight
kek
>>
>>37863777
Heavenly trips speak the truth
>>
>>37863371
/v/ believes going outside for 10 minutes daily is /fit/.
>>
>>37863809
I hope that guy keeps going. It always catches former fatties by surprise when they get to the last 10-15 lbs they need to be aesthetic and realize how hard it becomes. I lost a good 100lbs just by cutting out fast food and soda, and beginning to lift more and eat a little less. Cardio here and there. Then I stalled for a year half ass cutting the last bit of weight. I hope that guy makes it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.