[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather live a normal average life or live as Zyzz and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 183x275
Would you rather live a normal average life or live as Zyzz and die at the age he did?
>>
>>37862697
motherfucker did more partying and had more pussy in 1 year than I'll ever have in my entire life.
ofc I'd live like him, and have abnormous impact on youth and all-in-all >>37862697
people after death.
>>
>>37862739
(no idea why it tagged OP the second time)
>>
When did he achieve that body? He died at the age of 22 so probably he fucked every girl he wanted and was the fucking boss for five years at best.

Nah 5 years is too little time, if it were 15 years then I would consider it but not for only 5.
>>
I'm already older than Zyzz and haven't done a fraction of what he did. That said, the rest of my life has so potential. Who gives a fuck if I haven't fucked 200 Australian raver sluts, Zyzz will never have a higher Pokemon Go level than me.
>>
>fantasizing about this kind of shit instead of trying to make it
>not going to make it
>>
I just turned 20 and I can't honestly recall maybe more than 3 nights of my life that were actually amazing like something out of a movie

I would rather live 1 month as zyzz and die than live 50 more years with the way my life has been going
>>
>>37862778
well he started posting on bb.com in like 07 and he started getting fame on there in about '09/'10
>>
youre crazy

zyzzs life wasnt anywhere near as good as people make out, he lived with his parents, went to school, trained every day and went to a festival once a month or so
>>
do i also get the awesome mall kiosk printed tombstone?
>>
>>37862697
I would prefer to just die.
>>
>>37862824
this
>>
>>37862739
>pussy is everything
>>
>>37862879
Y-you too? Every single night before I go to sleep I hope I don't wake up come morning yet here I am.
>>
>>37862697
none, i love myself. iam way greater then muhammad ali or jesus.
>>
>>37862879
yeah pretty much. is that an option in this poll?
>>
>>37863195

isn't it?
>>
File: iFp4w0y.jpg (49 KB, 567x759) Image search: [Google]
iFp4w0y.jpg
49 KB, 567x759
>>37862697
I'm currently living an above-average but not Zyzz-tier life. I'll stick with this and hope I don't croak early

I love you though Zyzz
>>
>>37863818
kek
>dem pupils
>dat crazy laugh on the girl
XTC
T
C
>>
>>37862796

Not really, it gets worst
>>
>>37862697
I live a much better life than he ever could, as a fit white female. i would never trade in my life to be an insecure roided sand nigger with tasteless tattoos
>>
>>37862697
24 is extremely young to die.
I'd rather take his average at most and live for the rest of my life.
>>
>>37863361
There's more to life than dumb skinny sluts, anon.
But damn do those skinny sluts get me every god damn time.
>>
Definitely normal average life.

Zyzz was an empty loser
>>
File: mfw.gif (3 MB, 320x352) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
3 MB, 320x352
>>37863836
>I live a much better life than he ever could, as a fit white female
>>
>>37862697
Rather live a long life, dying at 22. Fuck that.
>>
zyzz was doing what he loved to do and died doing what he loved to do

so far i've lived few years longer than him, never did anything considerd "doing what i love to do", never had any real friends, never had gf, never been at a party, never had "good time", feeling suicidial most of the time and crying myself to sleep. I don't care about those fun things right now, but when im thinking about all that stuff i just feel pain and regret that i never had a chance to experiance it. Im not expecting anything from life right now. Im too old to have fun and to actually enjoy it.
>>
>>37863325
I can smell your insecurity through the monitor
>>
>>37862879
>>37863287
>>37863344

Don't be so depressed about your livfe, most of us who visit 4chan have shitty lives, that doesn't mean we should end it.
Nothing matters at the end when we die, but you should be happy that you at least had the privilege to have a human experience in this world.
>>
>>37862697
Don't forget guys.
Technically, you have gone to the gym more than Zyzz has in the past 4 years.
Technically, all of you have lifted more than he has the past 4 years.
AND FOR THE RETARDS, you have gotten more pussy than he is (masturbation counts, especially when done by a pussy).
>>
Uh, long life for sure. There is a point where partying and banging sluts stops being interesting.
>>
>>37863873
i know you could get so much pussy :D
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 670x503
Well, I would already be long dead so..

Yes, I would choose zyzz
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (29 KB, 302x646) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
29 KB, 302x646
>>37862697
live fast and die young.
>>
>>37863983
>too old to have fun
How old are you and you can have fun in ways other than partying, drugs, and girls faggot.
>>
File: unseathes.gif (895 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
unseathes.gif
895 KB, 250x188
>>37864555
What do you consider fun? Calling other people faggots on a weeaboo imageboard?
>>
>>37862739
partying and having sex is fun but if you think that is the only thing life can offer that is pathetic.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.