[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/FIT/ PROTEIN AUTISTS BTFO BY BASED DR.ARTOUR RAKHIMOV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: fit.jpg (78 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
78 KB, 500x277
TOP KEK.KEEP STUFFING YOURSELF WITH PROTEIN YOU AUTISTS

http://www.normalbreathing.com/sports/protein-bodybuild-muscles.php
>>
>>37860727
k
>>
>>37860847
I bet you cant even read the article because of all the proteins you consume.Literal ZOMBIE.
>>
>>37860727
>http://www.normalbreathing.com/about-Dr-Artour-Rakhimov.php
>Level 2 Trainer of the New Decision Therapy
>http://energyopen.net/newdecision.html
>2016
>listening to new age quacks

2/10 I replied
>>
>>37861087
>scientifically proven
>resorts to find something about the author because he has been lied the whole life about the protein meme
kek.keep stuffing yourself with proteins you mongoloid.im sure you it will have great results in the long term!!!
>>
>>37860727
Jokes on you, I run clen/alb
>>
File: qe.gif (2 MB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
qe.gif
2 MB, 245x320
>>37861135
>he really does roids
>>
>>37861166
I have asthma anyway, might as well run clen when I don't want alb
>>
>>37861255
The site I posted talks about asthma and how to cure it scientifically.You should check it out if youre not a adhd riddled monkey.
>>
>>37861285
I don't trust studies from a website that cant even https let alone a .com
>>
>>37861293
Whatever chump.
>>
>>37860727
Nose breathing only yet the Russians have created devices to help retrain the body to breathe through the mouth.

Bullshit article. You take in more oxygen breathing through the mouth
>>
>>37861313
>devices to help retrain the body to breathe through the mouth.
wat
>You take in more oxygen breathing through the mouth
W A T
And this a example of protein monkey who cant into reading comprehension.
>>
>>37861885
>>
File: j024.jpg (27 KB, 564x373) Image search: [Google]
j024.jpg
27 KB, 564x373
>>37860727
nice try
>>
>>37862909
nice debunk,faggot
>>
>>37860727
>BenadÃ~ez_fnof~Â
>ZÃ~ez_fnof~¼nd
>do you even BrÃ~ez_fnof~¤ndle

that's a shitty-looking site
>>
>>37863029
this is a shitty debunk
>>
>>37860727
>However, it has been known in physiology for many decades that high protein diets, and especially with animal proteins, have a negative impact on automatic breathing patterns and body-oxygen levels...

Yeah that's the type of thing you need to reference scientific research for. Especially if your website is called "normalbreathing.com"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.