[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warped (Perception) Tour 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: VWT-logo_header_03.png (74 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
VWT-logo_header_03.png
74 KB, 500x358
it was so hard to enjoy the music while they were trying to shove the vegan shit down my throat, whats the deal with it? is being vegan legit, or is it irrationality that comes from subjective morality?
>>
Warped Tour stopped being good in 2004. You need to develop a better taste in music mah friendo.
>>
>>37860255
im only 18 so i don't know about them good ole days, and i went with a friend who enjoys the music. i liked the experience more than the music desu, it was my first concert.

what kind of music would you recommend?
>>
It's the same reason why there's such a big push to be straight edge
it's an alternative lifestyle at an alternative rock scene
high morality from people with little to no background to pass any judgement on others
hell, there's a mass amount of those bands that are also Christian and talk about that in their repititive music
get some better music taste, OP
>>
>>37860342
tell me what tastes better you fucks
>>
>>37860274
I grew up listening to the 'golden-age' of post-hardcore like Thrice, Glassjaw, At the Drive-In, Hot Cross, Fugazi, Drive Like Jehu, Cursive, Refused, etc. The grand-daddies of bands at Warped Tour nowadays, but imo 100x better. Maybe start there and explore the roots.

DESU I haven't been feeling like "music" lately so I've been listening to a lot of non-vocal downtempo, trip-hop, ambient electronica, and acid jazz.
>>
>>37860360
Nat king cole
Glenn Miller orchestra
John Coltrane
>>
>>37860392
>>37860439
thank ya
>>
>>37860218
They must be doing something wrong then. I've been to several hardcore festivals where they only served vegan food and I was surprised everytime how rediculously delicious it was.
>>
Who were you seeing that shoved vegan shit down your throat? I was there all day at warped Orlando and had a good time. I got handed a vegan pamphlet but I'm not beta so I didn't fucking pay any attention to it. You're at a show to have a good time man. Warped was good this year if you're into alternative shit, btw
>>
pls elaborate about the vegan stuff
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.