[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else get unbelievably angry when they see a fat guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: hihi.png (2 MB, 1196x1490) Image search: [Google]
hihi.png
2 MB, 1196x1490
Does anyone else get unbelievably angry when they see a fat guy with a gf? I can understand a skinny faggot having a qt because the skinny rockstar archetype has been a staple for a long time now, but what about fat guys? I mean does the girl get horny thinking about how that disgusting lardass is gonna rub his hairy sweaty body all over her and then insert his penis covered from pubic fat into her? Why do qts do this? And these fatasses don't even have that much money anyway, it's like they are actually attracted to their disgusting forms.

>tfw thanks to social conditioning and general female stupidity ripped/cut bodies are considered gay or tryhard and women prefer to fuck fat guys instead

Btw i know i'm typing like an autist now but i'm tired from my second workout and can't really formulate thoughts well
>>
>black girls
hnnngng

>>37859896
stop being so petty and salty
>>
>>37859905
If you are fat and not rich as fuck you don't deserve anything in life.
>>
>>37859896
Money/status or these girls are unstable and like the comfort of a fat beta man who will never leave them and probably does everything for them.
>>
>>37859896
No, you're probably just autistic.
>>
>>37859935
My best friend is fat, hairy, tall(1.90 cm) , smokes constantly and he borderline abuses his gf(they are engaged now). He comes home, lays his fat ass on the couch, the girl has been working all day and still cooks for him and cleans the house. He tells me that when he is having sex he doesn't do any foreplay at all and just jams his dick in her whther she likes it or not.

I can't even begin to fathom how it feels to be this alpha.
>>
>>37859972
this is abusive not alpha. sounds like you need to introduce his fiance to lifting so she can kick his ass and leave him
>>
>>37859896
Lol fat ballatician has been a staple for longer.
>Biggie Smalls
>countless Mafioso types
>all kinds of ugly fat Russian autocrats
>so many kings and other notable men
>when will you autists realize that power is the ultimate aphrodisiac for women
>confidence, fitness, money are all just means to the ultimate goal of power
>hold power and pussy flocks like pigeons for crumbs.
>>
>>37861462
But these guys don't have any power whatsoever. As i said i understand if some fat rich cunt fucks models but when i see the qts i wanna be with(which aren't models) with those fat bastards it makes my blood boil
>>
>>37859927
>If you are fat and not rich as fuck you don't deserve anything in life.

Well apparently they deserve more than you if they have it, huh?
>>
UI>>37861485
How do you know they don't have cash tho? And besides that how do you know they don't have authority or power in their life or background?
>either you have been cucked by a specific fatty and are now ass mad
Or
>you make wild assumptions about people you see based purely on appearances
Choose one.
>>
>>37859896
Lmao fucking autistic faggot. I'm fat, (5'11'', 214lbs, 20% body fat probably) and I have qt latina gf. You faggots don't understand that the most important part is face, and I'm handsome af. You also can't be autistic.
>>
>>37861856
If you look good enough you can be autismo if you are aware of it and can train yourself to respond correctly.
>>
>>37859896
Women aren't attracted to looks as much as men most of the time when it comes to an actual relationship and not just fuck buddies. It can be his attitude, how he' carries himself, how he treats her and sometimes she will actually be attracted to bigger guys. Maybe there's something else you're just not getting because all you see is the physical appearance of people.
I've seen fat guys get with cute girls because they give no fucks and are confident anyway. Women dig confident men.

It makes me lol when men and women get pissed off seeing a fat woman or man with someone they'd want to fuck.
>>
>>37859896
Wow some relationships arent purely based on physical attraction? Grrrrr
>>
>>37861919
>It makes me lol when men and women get pissed off seeing a fat woman or man with someone they'd want to fuck.

Me too. They think "s/he could do better!" without knowing anything about the couple.
>>
>>37859896
It depends on how fat. If the guy is somewhat fat but has a powerfull build (doesn't mean he shouldn't lose some weight) i can understand it.

I actually hate seeing girls with tiny skellys desu.
>>
>>37859972
mirin' friend
>>
>>37859896
>hating on others' success instead of trying to understand how they achieved it
not gonna make it, no matter how jacked you get.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.