[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>doing Stronglifts 5x5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: the rock.jpg (45 KB, 482x750) Image search: [Google]
the rock.jpg
45 KB, 482x750
>doing Stronglifts 5x5
>>
>>37858947
Whats wrong with stonglift 5x5?
>>
>>37858988
Nothing, DYEL fags think it's a meme for some reason
>>
>>37859083

Power Lifting To Win did a video on why it's inferior to SS
>>
I started with it made good gains, it also hurt my elbows.
>>
>>37859083
it's a shitty program made up by a jew so he could shill his phone app
SS is superior
>>
>doing any beginner program besides GSLP
>>
what about park reg's beginner's programme?

does it compare to ss and and stronglifts? according to the sticky its the same level but i never hear anybody talk about it
>>
>>37859083
Found the actual summer dyel.
>>37859112
>>37860740
Exactly, it's just a rip off of SS.
>>37860741
Greetings reddit.
>>37860786
If you can do 1/2/3/4pl8 x 5, sure.
>>
>>37861554
9 replies / 9 posters you fucking newfag
>>
the real answer is that it doesn't matter. choice of novice routine is NOT what decides how well you'll succeed. form, diet, consistency and hard work are what matters, and from what I've seen, 9/10 beginners on /fit/ fail on almost every single one of those points. if you don't have all those things under control then routine choice is the least of your problems. and if you do have all those under control then you'll be out of the novice phase in a few months anyway, no matter which routine you picked.
>>
>>37862122
Life Protip: You got trolled on summerbitch. Now take your loss like a man and lurk moar.

Bye.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.