[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ritalin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Should I start taking Ritalin even though I don't have ADHD? I've been offered it by a mate and it seems pretty good. Weight loss, improved focus, etc but I'm concerned about side-effects.
What do?
>>
File: 1467967158314.png (22 KB, 995x664) Image search: [Google]
1467967158314.png
22 KB, 995x664
inb4 read sticky
>>
Try it and see for yourself.
>>
>>37858849
Fair enough, I just didn't want to get into it and then realize that there's some shit side effects
>>
>>37858862
There might be some mental dependancy but only if you do it regularly
>>
ritalin is horrible.

I mean, yeah I was able to focus for a few months and I lost 25kg but that shit fucks with your head.

side affects I experienced: light headed, nausea, sensitive to light, blurred vision, horrible social anxiety, 0 alcohol tolerance, insomnia and a generally feeling weak
>>
>>37858862
well it's an amfetamine, you think it's healthy to use it for longer periods of time?
or did you not look up what ritalin is and instead ask if you should take prescription medicine on a scandinavian cow milking forum?
>>
Take it in moderation if you're going to start doing it regularly. You can become dependant on it if you over do it and it will have some nasty side effects once you get to that point. Aside from that I think it's great I've been able to do things that would normally take me a few hours and get them doje in one only downside is that I get irritable if I take it but that's more due to me being super focused and wanting to work
>>
>>37859290
Fuck dude, sorry you had to deal with that shit, how long were you on it for?

>>37859307
>implying this isnt a vietnamese fighting fish board
>>
>>37859328
So do you think I should only take it when I really need the focus? Such as exams and shit? Or should I just take low doses
>>
File: 4L_yNsmClrd.gif (1 MB, 276x260) Image search: [Google]
4L_yNsmClrd.gif
1 MB, 276x260
>>37859307
it's not an amphetamine, don't spew bullshit if you have no clue hat you're talking about
>>
>>37859471
Id recommend using it only when you need it, its an adductive drug and you can develop dependencies on it overtime with regular and sustained usage.
>>
>>37858845

>some idiot on this board is electing to take a drug that ruined my childhood.

Good luck with that, retard.
>>
>>37860133
Alright you seem mad i just wanted opinions
care to expand on ur point?
>>
>>37858845
are you fucking retarded?
The side effects are horrible.
it's a shitty version of cocaine
after hours of lowered appetite, it recovers in one boom and you eat anything you can get your hand on
training with amphetamines is fucking stupid, makes it super likely to get hurt
not even that enjoyable

>just smoke weed man.
>>
don't do it
that shit fucked me up and almost gave me an heart attack after 2 months of taking it. was prescribed also.
side effects aren't worth it. ITS THE DEVILS POWDER
stick to cocaine if anything
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.