[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw always been successful with women but very few bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 165232672.jpg (312 KB, 677x1024) Image search: [Google]
165232672.jpg
312 KB, 677x1024
> tfw always been successful with women but very few bros or dude friends
How do I into bros, /fit/?
>>
Don't show off
Don't be douchy
Don't pick girls before bros
Don't disrespect them

Be nice
Be respective

and most important of all

Be a bro
>>
>>37858721
where is the light coming from in his mouth?
idk about bros man, just meet your friends friends and be interesting
>>
>>37858721
bumping for curiosity
>>
>>37858721
I've always found it easier to find bros then to find lasting relationships with girls, maybe that's just me though.

>oh god what if I'm gay
>>
>>37858721
i have neither

how do i get bros and how do i get a gf?

plz respond
>>
Well this is fucking easy as shit.

First hoomans are 99% the the same. We communicate best through stories.

"This one time...."
"I heard...."
"Did you see...."

When you tell these stories use sensory descriptors.
Sounds Smells Tastes, Touch sensations, Temperature, Faces People Made, Gestures they made, (sympathetic kinesthesia).

Hot topics that people perk their ears to, Love stories and the Unknown.

Love stories are easy, a meets b, eyes exchanged.
The Unknown, will they hanky panky, what else were they thinking when eyes.

Now some key differences, in the stories that will make you friends.
Men process emotions very efficiently and quickly, to the point where our most common extremes are hanger and sexual tension.
We processed the exhuberance, melancholy, etc... the moment it was experienced. Men are so good at it its boring, and they have to backpedal to really analyze it. Point is they're fucking boring as shit to men. One word about how you felt, per day. MAX.

Women are emotionally gimped, they're hyper logical prey critters, They do not process emotion very well at all. So they need to talk about it incessantly in order to suss out its finer points.

Conversely, women are extremely physically sensitive, to the point where sensations are generally limited to extremes of comfort and pain. Its obvious to them what you're feeling in your environment, so talking about movement and locomotion are already too slow and boring. They're already moving away from pain and towards comfort b/c its so visceral and intense for them, they can seem vigilantly empathic.

While men physiologically are relatively numb to sensation being tough predators and all, they do not process environmental sensations very well. So they need to talk about movement and how to occupy space incessantly, in order to suss out its finer points.

So tell stories guys about doing things, and talk to girls about how you felt while doing them. If in a mixed audience touch on both
>>
>>37858721
Join a martial art, a real one, be boxing, bjj, grappling, wrestling, kickboxing, muay thai. That's the type of guys you wanna hang out bruh. Great workout, great sports and great bonding (no homo)
>>
>>37860718
Good points anon
>>
File: 1325294810753.jpg (34 KB, 492x478) Image search: [Google]
1325294810753.jpg
34 KB, 492x478
I seriously don't know anon, I'm the same, I feel really gay talking to men because the only way I can talk without being autismo is by flirting.
>>
>>37860160
The side of his cheek.
Till is a madmann
>>
>>37861062
2bh I think they're just of tryhards

if it wasnt by all the pyro and shit they use in their concerts, they could be boring as hell
>>
>>37861100

>try hards
>rocking the fuck out for 20 years

get the fuck out of here kid don't you have some warped tour emo bands to listen to industrial is wasted on you
>>
>>37861141
>only 20 years

I shall introduce you Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica and other bands way better
>>
>>37861141
>being that fanboy getting butthurt because negative comments on his fav band
>>
>>37860718

Nice post.

Thanks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.