[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 2016, most fitizens have stopped browsing this shithole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot (765).png (418 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (765).png
418 KB, 1366x768
It's 2016, most fitizens have stopped browsing this shithole by now, some got married, some graduated and quit lifting, only a few remain, always making threads talking about the "golden era". A new thread is created, an embedded youtube video, you figure it's a troll account, but you click anyway... It starts;

There's en empty field, you hear epic trance tracks pumping in the backround, thunder, and lightning is seen as well, at this point the music stops everything goes silent, and a shadowy figure appears, you can't make it out at first, but as the camera zooms in, you can tell that the silhouette is of the famous pose.

The camera zooms in even more, the bass slowly sounds, it resonates, louder and louder, a song you've almost forgotten, "drawn into the backdrop here you could fade.." the tempo rises, "you could fade away"...

Lightning strikes, and you see a familiar face, hair wild, and 40 pounds heavier from all the goodies in Thailand.

Camera now fades to black, and you hear the familiar voice, "u mirin?'

Red text comes on the screen " Act V: The Resurrection
>>
>>37858441
he died let it go nigger. i was here during the golden era but people dickride zyzz way too much.
>>
Remember when Zyzz use to post on /fit/?
Oh man...
>>
File: 1392701091681.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1392701091681.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
During the Golden Years, I discovered my true potential. A habitual fat fuck i was determined not get gain my freshman 15 at uni. Through the motivation of zyzz and my fellow /fit/ members i lost 55 pounds. /Fit/ has unfortunaltly become lackluster and I agree we need to move on. We must build the new.
>>
>>37858707
He only came to shitpost. No difference from all the shitposts right now.
>>
2010 through to mid 2012 was the best time to be on /fit/. People actually wanted to talk about fitness. This place has since turned into /r9k/ for lonely guys who lift.
>>
File: zyzzgrill1.jpg (9 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
zyzzgrill1.jpg
9 KB, 269x187
We're all gonna make it brah.
>>
File: Screenshot (769).png (790 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (769).png
790 KB, 1366x768
desu guys his videos doesnt motivate me as they used to..i was 17 when i discovered him and for the first 2 years i was ultra hyped and motivaed and had a diferent mindset. Now i 21 im strugling with mood swings and im pretty depressed too. Hope the video on August 5th that Chestbrah will release will bring the old hype.
>>
File: MQ5FFZ0.jpg (57 KB, 625x707) Image search: [Google]
MQ5FFZ0.jpg
57 KB, 625x707
>>37859241
Powerlards have killed /fit/, all the good bodybuilder posters mainly go on misc and fitmisc nowadays
>>
anyone with real knowledge left awhile ago. the remaining circle jerk consists of shitty no lift trips like Trappy telling summerfags basic routine advice and treating it like gospel.

the sticky also doesn't evolve.

we don't do body charts any more.

there is no community here any more, so sense of belonging.

maybe everyone has just taken too many scoops; but it's fitting that a board so intent on self betterment and aesthetics can not find a community built culture that isn't shitposting and shitting all over each others routines.
>>
Good thing that shit is over, it was cringe worthy anyways
>>
File: G4jasb.jpg (439 KB, 1180x1918) Image search: [Google]
G4jasb.jpg
439 KB, 1180x1918
What will actually happen
>>
File: 1351477198597.jpg (183 KB, 720x658) Image search: [Google]
1351477198597.jpg
183 KB, 720x658
>>37858441
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.