[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moral crisis over workout video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: moral crisis.jpg (5 KB, 100x93) Image search: [Google]
moral crisis.jpg
5 KB, 100x93
So a few days ago i decided that im gonna make a video of a routine for bodyweight by some interest from this board and other places.
Anyway i got my friend to film me because he said his camera is really good. So heres the problem. His footage sucks. The white balance is completely off so it all looks really bad. I have some other footage i did by myself in my backyard and it just looks way better.
I have 3 options really
1. Tell him his stuff sucks and redo it by myself and hurt his feelings
2. Just go with his videos
3. Redo it without telling him and let him find out
He cant physically harm me but i really dont wanna hurt him. Do you think he will understand?
>>
>>37858404
plz resp0nd
>>
why cant you just be an adult about it

> thanks for the help man, but unfortunately the footage you shot turned out to be not ideal for what im trying to achieve here, i have decided to reshoot it
>>
>>37858502
Im leaning towards that right now. I really dont wanna have a shitty video for his feelings but at the same time the guy wasted his time fucking around in the park with me,
>>
>>37858404
don't just say "it sucks". explain that you don't want to use it because white balance is off and it's hard to see or whatever. do him a favor for his time anyway.
>>
>>37858404
Have you considered saying something like, 'The footage you shot was great but because of the lighting conditions the white balance was off, we will have to shoot it again.' I doubt his feeling could be hurt by that, unless he is incredibly sensitive in which case it won't matter what you do, he will still take offence and then you might as well do whatever is handiest for you.
>>
>>37858528
>>37858540
Thanks fellas. Will do just that.
>>
>>37858540
>>37858528
When i explained it to him instead of just saying "it sucks" he took it pretty well actually.
>>
>>37858404
Jesus that sounds like one of those fake scenarios a guidance counselor would use to make inner city middle school kids discuss moral values.
>Alright kids, let's rap.
>>
If it's only a WB issue just do some color correction in Premiere Pro or whatever, else do this >>37858540
>>
>>37858733
Its not just that. While i was going pull ups you cant even see my head. I told hin to do some exercises so i could film him(thought it would be a good idea to have a noob do it on camera to show the alternative things are doable for beginners) i now realized normies just wanna see some guy do muscle ups on a bar so id rather just cut the whole thing out and start from scratch.
>>
>>37858710
It really does haha
"Tyrone kindly explain to Jamal that you cant use his beats because they are off the rythm."
"No Tyrone you cant just tell Jamal his beats are whack as fuck, you have to be nice."
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.