[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/. I took a hgh test and a testostorone test at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Test vs hgh.jpg (41 KB, 1093x448) Image search: [Google]
Test vs hgh.jpg
41 KB, 1093x448
Hey /fit/.
I took a hgh test and a testostorone test at the doctor, and it showed that i was low test and high hgh.
how will this impact my training, and what can i do to raise test ?

Pic related, what the graphs looked like at the doctor
>>
>>37857983
Did you fap before the test?
>>
>>37857994
Yeah, one day before
>>
>>37858010
Nah that should've gotten you back to base levels.

You have low test, assuming you already lift check your diet. Cut out whey/casein and dairy first. If you don't feel better try cutting out grains too. Make sure you're getting enough from all the macro and micro food groups.

Also don't be fat and do some fucking cardio etc.
>>
>>37858050
Is that it?
Eat proberly and don't be fat.
>>
>>37858370
What more do you want? Broscience about some snake oil that just gives you a small negative feedback bump? Having high test is a long term health goal, not a quick fix.
>>
D aspartic acid
>>
What kind of snakeshill jewdoctor lets you do a sample of HGH? It's release pattern is pulsatile which means you must measure HGH over a 24-hour period of get an exact estimation.

Also test must be correlated to albumin and SHBG.
>>
>>37858050
how do you know this actually raises your test levels
>>
>>37858050
>all this broscience in one post
>>
>>37858050
source?
>>
>>37858450
his butt
>>
>>37858434
So much this. Listen to this man.

Source: medical student
>>
Dont stress too much. What may be low test for you may be high test for someone else. Meaning whats normal for your body may just belower levels but its normal for you.

The only way to tell is if youre having symptoms of low test. Fatigue, loweres libido etc... A key indicator and usually the evidence on which a doctor will prescribe injective therapy is family history. So ask your dad if he had low test atyour age or if he noticed those symptoms at that age.

Assuming youre an early twenties - mid thirties male. And not in fucking puberty still.
>>
>>37858457
It was a 6 hour long blood test. So... more than just the usual.
>>
>>37858447
It doesn't, everyone is different, some people have slight allergence towards some of the things I mentioned which could cause minor inflation. It's something to test to see if it's worth it for you personally.

Fat is estrogenic so everyone can benefit from being leaner.

If none of this helps you just have shitty genes and there's not much you can do about it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.