[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>28 y/o >Suddenly develop arthritic pain in both ankles,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: arthritic_joints.jpg (57 KB, 465x310) Image search: [Google]
arthritic_joints.jpg
57 KB, 465x310
>28 y/o
>Suddenly develop arthritic pain in both ankles, knees, elbows, wrists and in the ribs
>Doing anything, even breathing, now hurts
>Waiting to see rheumatologist, currently taking diclofenac

It feels like death.

Anyone else sharing this misery? How do you cope?
>>
>>37856946
You got Lyme disease or smth?
>>
>>37856946
a close friend had the similar symptoms a couple of years ago. he even started to developed "lumps" on some of the joints. the doctors thought/said he had arthritis rheumatoid and began treating it (which is odd since he was in his 20s)
he spent close to a year drinking/taking, what i recall was, penicillin (sometimes he would go to the hospital taking shots of it, but he also took some syrup with it at home)
the pain cleared up, no more lumps continued to surface (some small ones cleared up too, most remain to this day) and all is fine
he did however developed (a mild) chrons disease (alike stuff), not sure if it was related to that or not but he cant eat pizza and other starchy stuff without a bathroom nearby (up to that point he was fine)
gl
>thx for reading my blog post
>>
>>37857052

So far the general consensus is either rheumatoid or psoriatic arthritis.

>>37857068

I have IBS and am gluten intolerant, so that sounds pretty similar...
>>
>>37857097
>IBS
thats exactly it!
hopefully everything turns out ok for you too. stay strong mang
>>
>>37857116

Thanks, man.

Though, unfortunately, the penicillin treatment is not gonna happen, since that'll just kill me.
>>
>>37857129
Penicillin wouldn't help you anyway.
Whoever prescribed that for a polyarthritis is a major moron. It certainly contributed to worsening the IBS aswell.
>>
I have bad stomach issues and joint/ muscle pain/ and headaches. Mine is either ibs or some sort of post viral chronic fatigue syndrome. Anyway I know your pain OP I can't make it through a week of work. Good luck man
>>
>>37857714
the person that was taking it didnt have ibs prior to the pain+lumps in the joints, and it helped him (but then again i know nothing of medicine so...)
but since op cant take it he will have to take some other stuff, medicine is constantly changing, there is probably some alternative new drug for it already
>>
>>37857741

The worst part is, this started very suddenly my 3rd week into a brand new fucking job. Shit sucks.

If you have IBS, go see a gastroenterologist pronto.

I've had a lot of success just cutting out the vast majority of insoluble fiber. I'm hearing a lot of good things for "FODMAP" free diets, though it seems like it would be pretty difficult to work around.
>>
>Lymes
>Psoriatic arthritis

I've been on methotrexate for about a year and I really don't know how much it affects me. When I was first diagnosed my shit hurt all the time and I was breaking out in psoriasis on my scalp. My knee ballooned up terribly with 100ccs of synovial fluid getting drained every few weeks. Shit was miserable I went to so many doctors. The antibiotics and methotrexate rape my stomach. Wasn't enough to stop me from completing academy so I just suck it up and deal with it. Good luck OP
>>
>>37857837
>methotrexate

Fuck man. That shit is harsh. My GF started it a month ago (lupus, morphea, sjogren's) and she has basically be sick the entire time, though she did say she recently had a couple days where she suddenly felt uncharacteristically energetic, so hopefully her body is starting to benefit from it...
>>
>>37857853

First month or two was a real bitch. It's basically chemo medication so I was told. It helped me to break up the dosage half morning half at night. Slowly my dosage is lowered and i'm trying to get off it. Since she takes it once a week I suggest taking it the day before the weekend if those are her days off of work. I planned on being shot the next 2 days. Best of luck to her. The good thing about methotrexate is that it's been around for so long doctors are more familiar with it. You can't drink on methotrexate until you're on it for a long time it was a nice way to get sober
>>
>>37857890

She does take it on Friday specifically because of that. Folate the 6 other days of the week.
>>
I've been diagnosed with RA from the age of 8. They'll start you off on NSAIDs cox-1 inhibitors - probably celebrex) + methotrexate and folic acid. If that doesn't work they'll recommend biologics (humera. simponi, etc.. - be warned these could seriously fucked you up). If THAT doesn't work, welp youre fucked, hit the pool bruh (where im at haha fuck my life).

>>37857890

Yes it's a chemo drug but not at the dosages prescribed for RA patients (completely separate biologic pathway).

>>37857068

Your friend nuked his gut microflora by taking too many antibiotics. Get him to load up on probiotics and his digestion should return to normal.
>>
>>37858744
That sucks, man.

Have you been able to get it into remission at all?
>>
Go listen to Dr Joel Wallach about how this is bullshit. He talks about things you can take to deal with the issues

This is why you're having problems it has to do with what you're eating by the way

:)
>>
File: Sk1KaCD.jpg (16 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
Sk1KaCD.jpg
16 KB, 250x248
>23
>Osteoarthritis in multiple spine joints
>Spine fusion soon

Lovin love
>>
>>37857097
>IBS
> probably rheumatoid arthritis
your immune system is all kinds of fucked up, sorry to hear man, why is it that so many people in the western world get shit like this?
>>
>>37860275
>tfw at risk for osteoarthritis
how bad is it?
>>
>>37860298

Don't I know it, man. Also have Hashimoto's hypothyroidism...
>>
File: 7kChU2K.jpg (40 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
7kChU2K.jpg
40 KB, 454x453
>>37860299
It's honestly what makes old people old.
It takes me alot longer to get up out of bed, I can't sit for to long or stand for too long.

I cant go for long walks and I just feel really stiff.

Do everything you can to look after your self anon
>>
>>37860298
He's getting better and losing weight...
Let's use the chip to mock him...
He's still getting better and won't serve lucifer with us...
Keep mocking him...

I don't give a fuck about any of you luciferians. You are the worst people I have ever met and I hope God tortures you for all of eternity.

Have fun lads. The torture you're going to endure will be glorious. I WISH I COULD BE THERE TO INFLICT IT MYSELF. UNFORTUNATELY THAT'S GOD'S WILL FOR YOUR LIVES.

take care pussies
>>
File: 1457498610606.png (839 KB, 959x711) Image search: [Google]
1457498610606.png
839 KB, 959x711
>>37856946
This is why deadlifting terrifies me knowing the amount of strain my knees go through to lift that weight. But honestly I can only deadlift 200 pounds (still kinda new to it) and my knees ache every so often.
>>
>>37860394
damn, sorry to hear
>>37860452
wat
>>
>>37860452

Dude, wat?

If you were going to fly off the handle, wouldn't you do it to the shmuck whose entire post was "lol"?
>>
>>37860497
You know everything about what's going on in my body hoping it will crack me up. It wont. It's just made me realize that I don't like any of you humans at all. There are some of you of worth but most of you are a drain on the resources of the planet.

You don't deserve to be here and you deserve everything coming your way. The pain, the agony, all of it. I felt sorry at one point but now I realize it's God's will. It's actually funny to me to think about what's going to happen to you all. It makes me have amazing days and I'm thankful to God. He gave me everything I ever wanted

Good luck to all of you and for those who make it. I'll see ya around
>>
>>37860561

Anon, please go see a doctor.
>>
>>37860452

are you pretending to be christian? because this is like the blackface of pretending to be christian.
>>
>>37860591
I don't hope for a better world for any of you. I want the pain I feel to be inflicted on others. My pain will be the pain of your children for centuries to come. If you looked at the word Christian you'd realize all religion is a joke to keep you all in your kennels like sheep.

I don't wish for a better world for any of you. The chickens will come home to roost. The world hates your land. They will cheer seeing it collapse on itself. You made me leave the girl I loved for 9 years crying. I hate you all and my pain will never end. I hope your grandchildren feel all the pain that I feel right now.

Like I said before. Enjoy what's coming because I will
>>
You all should be happy. You've mocked me for years. Now you're running to armed guards. What do you think they're going to do when their families can't eat.

Turn their guns on you stupid. Enjoy what's coming....
>>
>>37856946
Nandronolone helps with joint pains, even in low doses
>>
You're so stupid you think killing me will change the inevitable. Your families will die just like me. No one will remember them. Mock me all you like I still won't join you.

Turns out I was the only one here who respected God. Now that's quite unfortunate. Your children and children's children will probably die like the characters did on game of thrones. A most unfortunate end to man's creation. So be it. Maybe next time you'll come back as less shitty people
>>
Everyone check their tongue if its white you have candida and you are super fucked
>>
>>37856946
Supposedly pain in your joints are from parasites worms living in there
>>
>>37858744
>Get him to load up on probiotics
after reading some stuff on wikipedia, is "massive" yogurt consumption the easiest way to get that without having to visit a doctor or buying cultures? i know nothing about the stuff and dont wanna make him feel weirder/worse than he already does (or look like i jack ass for that matter)
thanks though
>>
>>37862296

Try kefir instead.
>>
>>37856946
could be cancer
>>
>>37862342
never seen that for sale anywhere
>hey look, the other day some random person on the internet said this weird stuff might help you
i dont really wanna sound like that, but ill give it a try. its basically milk and some seeds, cant hurt, right?
ty
>>
>>37862431

Every grocery store in my area sells it. President's choice even sells their own.

Worse comes to worst, you can find it at a local health food store, though the price will most def. be jacked up.

They aren't "seeds", though we do call them "grains". It's a complex microbial culture that ferments the milk, giving it a very slight carbonation to it.

It tastes like a runny yogurt. I love the stuff. Eat it almost every day. Just makes my insides feel good.
>>
>>37862296
Yogurt works, but most prefer supplements.

>>37860180
I've gone into remission twice. First from the ages of 14-18 (celebrex + metho and sitting on my ass all day playing WoW). In college shit got real bad (Moving a lot more + started hitting the gym), so they put me on humera and this worked up till the age of 25. Now i'm on humera + metho + celebrex and opioids as needed. After a while, you really don't mind the pain it's just the lack of joint mobility that's a bitch
>>
Cancer. Lol
>>
>>37856946
Prayers for our fallen brother gents,

this man can no longer be /fit/
>>
>>37864941
My brothers can fly friend
>>
>>37860394
oh fuck man - you getting an ablation?
>>
>>37865087

Not currently planned, no.

>>37864941

The Universe has decided that I shall never be more than skinnyfat. :(
>>
>>37865104
That's funny the tren says otherwise. Dont worry. I know you guys love me so much so ill update facebook just for you Nancy boys ok. Booty shots and all. Kisses for my haters

Smooches
>>
>>37865247

I still have no idea what the hell you're talking about and you're coming across as a guy who seriously needs to be put on or taken off of some sort of medication, whichever the case may be.
>>
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/why-do-plant-based-diets-help-rheumatoid-arthritis/

Godspeed, OP
>>
>>37860413
What's a long walk to you?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.