[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TODAY I GOT FUCKING ROBBED BY A FUCKING GYPSY , I KNOW THE GUY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: fitpepe.jpg (47 KB, 606x600) Image search: [Google]
fitpepe.jpg
47 KB, 606x600
TODAY I GOT FUCKING ROBBED BY A FUCKING GYPSY , I KNOW THE GUY , SHOULD I JUST FUCK HIM UP THAT FAGGOT ONLY HAS A KNIFE AND MY ROCK HARD MUSCLES BLOCK ALL BLADES NIGGA I WILL POST BACK LATER HOW IT WENT , LOVE YOU FIT!
>>
JUST TOOK CREATINE IM READYY
>>
Godspeed.
>>
>>37855434
>>37855439
Are all gypsies women like in my japanese anime? You know what must be done.
>>
>>37855544
>>
>>37855434
Dude. Never harm anyone in public. Kidnap them first like Pinochet would. No body no crime, it's the basis of law.
>>
>>37855434
Goddamn that frog is more aesthetic than I am
>>
>>37855434
Are those actual muscles on the froggo?
>>
OK I JUST HIT THAT FAGGOT ONE AND HE DROPPED GG, NOW I WILL GO HOME , LETS HOPE HE GETS RAPED BY HOBOS LOLL
>>
>>37855434
fucking wreck the cunt!
also, take his shoes and whatever is in his pockets with you after you are done
gl
>>
>>37855965
>>37855434
Don't pick a fight with gypsies lad, especially the Irish traveler chaps, talk it over with their family, if they want a square go 1v1 then be prepared.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 300x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 300x364
>>37855988
>1v1 with a gypsy in front of his family
ur fekkin dum m8
>>
>>37855988
>talk it over with their family, if they want a square go 1v1
you should write a book on "how to get killed while being laughed at by gypsies"
the fucking bum stole the guy, thats, at least, a couple of broken bones worth
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 448x797) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 448x797
>>37855434
Never fight a gypsy head on. They are like brown Jews- violent, yet sneaky. You must take them by surprise

Doesn't matter what style you train

Doesn't matter how many people you are fighting at once

Doesn't matter if you train for the streets, train for sports, or train.

Doesn't matter how big or expensive your gun or knife is.

Nothing beats a well placed pipebomb.

Why waste hundreds of dollars and hours of your time with the risk of hurting yourself while you practice when you could make a pipebomb over night for about 40 bucks. All you have to do is google free pipebomb recipes, go to your kitchen or bathroom sink. Maybe go to Lowes or Wal-Mart. And you can make a device that will instill more fear and harm more people then any style, weapon or workout routine.

The fight doesn't magically end. There are no time limits in the street. The fight ends when you want it to end. If someone confronts you, retreat, regroup, its a viable tactic. Follow your enemy find out their daily routine to work, to school, to the grocies. Exploit them when their guard is down. Just like how they were trying to exploit you. Now google free pipebomb recipes, assemble your pipebomb. And plant the pipebomb on the side of the road or at an intersection you know they will drive through. Theres reason why people such as soldiers who are better armed, better equipped and better trained than any martial artist or fighter fears improvised explosive devices such as a pipebomb. All that training, all that knowledge is out the window when blind-sided by a pipebomb. Thinking a street fight is just a fight will get you killed. A street fight is a personal war on your well being. The first person to do the most horrible thing wins. If they try to out muscle you, you punch them, they try to punch you, you stab them, they take out a knife, you shoot them with your gun, they take out a gun you blow them up with a pipebomb.

Nothing beats one. That fucking gypsy will never see it coming
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.