[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt we pretend we are /r/fitness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12
File: reddit xD.png (641 KB, 1112x512) Image search: [Google]
reddit xD.png
641 KB, 1112x512
itt we pretend we are /r/fitness
>>
Hey guys, did my first pull-up today! Upvotes for everyone!
>>
im a faggot virgin thats wants to suck big black dicks
>>
File: 1465913680518.jpg (44 KB, 495x697) Image search: [Google]
1465913680518.jpg
44 KB, 495x697
I have an unpopular opinion!
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 460x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 460x400
>>37855242
I have an unpopular opinion that's actually popular but I act like I'm a black sheep so we can create a falsely satisfying circle jerk thread and pretend we're special snowflakes
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 320x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 320x290
>>37855213
Hahaha
>>
>>37855392
That's most of /fit/ though.
>>
>>37855242
AUSUGUHUHAUGSUGAUGUSUHUAGUHUHUASUGUHUAUSGUUNFUGUAUD
YOU HAVE -1 POINTS! PREPARE THE DOWNVOTE BATTALION!
>>
only reason that subreddit is alive is because of schwarzenigger.
>>
>>37855915
Nigger only posts on r Bodybuilding or so I thought
>>
>>37855795
You're just a butthurt redditor.
>>
We don't tolerate fat shaming here

edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger! :-)
>>
>opens picture of 300 lb man who can barely deadlift the bar

WHOA HERCULES LOOKING GOOD! MY ONLY CRITICISM WOULD BE TO STOP BEING SO GOOD LOOKING! HAVE THIS REDDIT GOLD FRIEND! YOU ARE SPECIAL AND UNIQUE!
>>
>>37857262
Shit that's accurate
>>
>>37857275
Sometimes I wish there was a middle ground somewhere. Reddit is gross, but /fit/ is full of people who have never touched a weight shit talking people who look better than 95% of people you'll meet throughout your day.
>>
>>37857391
>tfw /fit/ shits on me in a cbt
>some normie today said i looked like a "jacked irish viking"
I still feel so fat and dyel, but when normies say shit like this, i feel like i am going to make it.

Point is, don't let /fit/ get to you too much
>>
>>37857441
I don't, I'm usually a 50/50 split getting shit on and mired in the CBT, but I get a ton of attention in real life and I like how I look so that's what matters.

Ideally a CBT would be stuff like "Tris are good but your traps are lagging work on those" instead of "mirin mirin mirin fat fat mirin skeleton mirin DYEL"

That's fucking useless feedback. But every 3rd time or so I post some dude takes like 10 minutes out of his life to give me some legit feedback or sometimes I can help other people, so I keep going back.
>>
>read r fitness "rant" thread
>it's a bunch of sad fucks complaining how they didn't hit their new PRs
>>
>>37857275
post pics
>>
>>37857391
You're after bb forums Misc.
>>
hey /r/fitness

my mom booked our family vacation at the beach this year, I told her that I hate her because she is fucking ruining my life and that I want to stay home but she told me she can't let me stay at home alone. Anyway im 5.1 and weigh 170lbs and i wan to get toned for the beach so I don't have to wear a t-shirt all the time(last year everyone laughted at me when I treid to go swimming iwth it). I don't do sport but I am naturally strong(once my mom tried to hold me but I managed to free myself!). so maybe I thought i should start with heavy weights to get ripped fast but I am afraid I am going to get too many muscles I don't want too look like some freak.

plz give fast advice, trip is in 2 weeks
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 320x320
>>37857861
G O O D S H I T.
>>
redditors have truly infested this website

I know what you're going to say next you unoriginal faggots
>>
>>37855213
He said to pretend you're in /r/fitness not /fit/
>>
>>37855424
We do it ironically though. It's still retarded, but at least we're self aware.
>>
File: 7d1.jpg (12 KB, 200x216) Image search: [Google]
7d1.jpg
12 KB, 200x216
>>37857861
fuck you man i was 5'1" and 150 lbs in middle school ( now 5'9" 200 lbs )
>>
File: Move wench.jpg (9 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
Move wench.jpg
9 KB, 196x257
>>37857202
I disagree with this post and I'm going to write a long and drawn out thesis as to why I am entirely correct and you are wrong in every possible way. Reddit will agree with me because I have put more effort into this post and we have already decided we hate you so everything you say from this point on is automatically wrong. I would not say I'm butthurt because butt reminds me of Donald Trump's face and he's bad because Bernie Sanders is the only worthy politician of my pseudo-intellectual un-self-aware mind. Furthermore I believe racist cops need to stop attacking innocent black men and should be put behind bars, and if that won't get me upvotes, I don't know what will. I enjoy finding rising posts within the community to inject my extremely witty puns to gain upvotes and if I'm lucky, Reddit gold. You see in my brain upvotes make me feel superior to you, as we all know confirmation bias doesn't exist and the majority is always correct, if I am upvoted therefore I am correct. Anyways you are wrong and I am right, thank you for listening to my extravagant thesis about how God doesn't exist and Neil deGrasse Tyson is the best astrophysicist ever.
>>
File: Keanu-Reeves.jpg (76 KB, 615x863) Image search: [Google]
Keanu-Reeves.jpg
76 KB, 615x863
>>37857931
CHUGAWUBWUBWUBWUB
>>
Hey Reddit! Anyone know of a good routine I can do with my wife's son? Up boats for everyone!
>>
>>37858496
SS + GOMAD with a full side of KEK
>>
>>37858443
+1 this
give this man gold aready
>>
File: image_7.jpg (52 KB, 399x464) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
52 KB, 399x464
Oh hello kind strangers of this magnificent sub part of the SRS FEMPIRE. I was just reading the oatmeal comic about some stuff (I'm a such a nerd haha) and I noticed a big black cock on the background that really made me feel weird and tingled my man parts. I wish to know if this is a beginning of my trans transformation because you know hello it's 2016 haha (42 is the answer spooooilers haha) and I don't want to be a bigot anymore oppressing innocent people specially black young males.

Edit: Thanks for the gold magnificent stranger. I hope you sir have a lot of upvotes.

Edit 2: wow it made to the Reddit front-page? Wow haha rip my inbox
>>
Just do SS.

(some things don't change wherever you go)
>>
>>37858496
It's important to really focus on the compounds. That's how you build a strong physique.

3x10 Leg Press
3x10 Bench Press Machine
3x10 Row Machine
3x10 Shoulder Press Machine
>>
File: 1451794759596.jpg (174 KB, 600x324) Image search: [Google]
1451794759596.jpg
174 KB, 600x324
>>37857861
>>
>>37859292
tfw that is actually part of my routune...
>>
>>37857391
I'll take brutal criticism any day. If you participate in CBT you can get legitimate feedback if you ignore a few shitposters, Reddit is just pointless circlejerking and WOW LOOKING GOOD KEEP DOING PUSHUPS TO GET TONED FOR SUMMER nonsense
>>
>>37855242
do you mean [deleted]?

i also have an [deleted]
>>
What is "reddit gold"? is it like a 4chan pass that you can gift to people? Do people really make posts and purchase this for other people as rewards for their shitposts?
>>
>>37858443
My only regret is I have but one upboat to give
>>
>>37861484
Yep, people give it to you if you post quality/funny shit. It makes reddit a little bit better (although not as good as with the free chrome extension)
>>
How can I pretend to be something that I don't even know what it looks like?
>>
>>37857674
This
>>
>>37861487
That line.
> I have nothing to contribute, please give my upvotes
>>
Add someone who visits both (like the majority of you), reddit gives much better advice without random people suggesting you just kill yourself. As someone with crippling depression, that's pretty nice.
>>
>>37857861

To be fair we see posts like that here. The only difference it Reddit will suck their own dick answering the question where we just say

> Read the god damn sticky
>>
>>37861625
>like the majority of you
not really
the ways of anon will always be better
unfortunately meme facebook culture is spreading
you can really see it on /fit/ as it is one of the most casual boards
>>
>>37861548
Just pretend it's your dad.
>>
File: 1407620951980.jpg (12 KB, 212x204) Image search: [Google]
1407620951980.jpg
12 KB, 212x204
>>37861625
>like the majority of you

Speak for yourself, faggot. Literally the only time I've ever touched reddit was out of curiosity to see why 4chan hates it so much.
>>
>unironically going on reddit
every one in this thread should get banned
>>
>>37861625
>crippling depression

Enjoy your made up disease.
>>
>>37861474
Kek'd
>>
>>37861625
Kill yourself
>>
>>37857861
you forgot to say that you have clinical depression
>>
>>37855203
>could do 0 (zero) pull ups, couldn't even move a single inch from dead hang
>started with assisting off a chair (pushing with leg)
>then assisting off the floor (no push, but limited rom)
>then dead hang
desu i was kind of minorly psyched when i did my first pull up because i had worked up to dead hang chin ups (better mechanical advantage) and then just wondered if i could do a pull up. it turns out i could, with great effort and flexing muscles that i didn't know needed to be flexed to do a pull up (they didn't, i was just trying really hard to do a pull up).

now give me some (You)'s for my blogpost and thank me for being a hungry skeltal.
>>
>>37861625
>crippling depression

Why don't you try eating a bowl of nails and hardening the fuck up you little bitch?
>>
>>37861655
If you want to get ripped in two weeks no fucking sticky will help you.

God posts like this are truly the worst.
>>
Hey guys has anyone here done crossfit? I've been doing it once a week for a month and I still haven't growed me much muscles.
>>
Hey guys I'm studying a liberal arts and after years of playing fps I decided I wanted to hit the gym.

So after 6 weeks of sheer motivation, pumping myself up with youtube motivational videos and hodge twins, I went a whole 3 days every week.

I knew I shouldn't be doing a bro split but I have seen some real progress. Here is my programme

>bullshit programme

I am willing to help anyone and if you have any questions please ask. Anyway, this is me 6 weeks ago;

>Fat autistic fuck

And this is me now;

>Fat autistic fuck

I can do 1 pullup and can bench 1 whole plate. This is without steroids. With my current progress I see myself looking like jeff seid in around 2 years!

I've noticed people have started to 'mire' me (is that how you say it?) And I now know why people joke about leg day! (amirite?!)

There are haters though, there is a couple of homosexual gentlemen at my gym.(not that I have anything against that; I even lick the batter off my bull and out of my wife when they are done!)

These guys often won't let me work in with their 3 plate squats even though I am only 2 plates away from that! They tell me to btfo newfag, and ask me if my jimmys have been rustled when I get annoyed.

They also keep checking my wife and bull out and say things like "please be in London bby" to her even though we are in the US. When they watch me lift they say things like kek and order 66 the new fag.

Basicly guys there are haters who will hate your progress but you got to do you and find what works for you!
We are all special snowflakes and we have a forum here on r/fitness where the masses like us have an equal say over the uneducated roid users and marker orientated coaches! Woohoo mob knowledge!

EDIT: wow I didn't expect the thread to blow up like this. I know a thing or two so if you need help learning how to pull up I can help!
>>
>>37862637
best one imo
>>
>>37861463
>brutal criticism
Except you're likely to get some dude making up/exaggerating flaws
>>
>>37862483
>If you want to get ripped in two weeks no fucking sticky will help you.

No shit, and the sticky will tell you it cannot be done even on cheat mode.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.