[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lift all you want they aren't real They will never >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (386 KB, 2550x3509) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
386 KB, 2550x3509
Lift all you want they aren't real

They will never

>be your your bodyguard/girlfriends
>come home after operating and tell how you are more of a man then the guys in their unit
>talk to you about how they fuck their subordinates with a strap on but let you only touch them
>bring home full autos and explosives as gifts they stole from the armory
>spend 9 months on leave pregnant with your child
>use their military hazard pay to take you some place tropical

Why lift let alone live?
>>
>>37852196
because not everyone is a neckbeard neet that masturbates to anime
like me
>>
>>37852326
l-like me too
>>
>>37852326
Lmao implying you wouldn't want a 17-19 female operator over a 21-28 year old liberal arts slut.

Most of the time when I'm with a 3D girl, not always though I imagine one of them.
>>
>>37852196
>9 months home on leave for a being pregnant
:^)
Women in the military have to work their normal job up until 20 weeks and will be working doing SOMETHING until little BAH anchor is birthed, and then have around 3 of paternity leave
>>
>>37852402
>wanting a girl who has been gangbanged endlessly since her inception into a military branch, only to have a shitty work schedule, never be around you, and eventually leave you for a military Chad.
Not even once ever.
I've yet to meet a girl who was even cute in the military that didn't have atleast one train run.
>>
>>37852526
What I said about leave and this. Literally one in three people according to medical on this base has had chlamydia this year. However ashamed I am for contributing, I feel it's probably even worse for the women
>>
>>37852526
I literally said she would desire me above all learn to read
>>
>>37852526
Agree 100% fit dude in 30s that seriously dated a hot Japanese Army chick for a year or so. Fuck man when I started digging into that closet of a brain the sit that I found was so revolting and unappealing that the whole Operatorchan gf benefits mode was completely negated.

You gotta get one of those badass Chinese or Middeleastern trained chastely body guard bitches that have spent 4 years in a monastic warfare school so that they can accompany you to high status social functions but still slaughter everyone in the room m8s. That's the whole point I am trying to obtain wealth for.

They won't love you immediately, but that's why I'm lifting and sharpening my intellect so that when I hire her it's only a matter of time before she falls victim to my wiles and becomes my ultimate waifu.
>>
File: HtRlv2V-2.jpg (318 KB, 765x1004) Image search: [Google]
HtRlv2V-2.jpg
318 KB, 765x1004
>tfw no CAG gf
>>
File: 1464912408312.jpg (282 KB, 1200x836) Image search: [Google]
1464912408312.jpg
282 KB, 1200x836
>>37852569
>I literally said she would desire me above all learn to read
Your post post "literally" did not have the word desire anywhere in it.

>>37852549
I feel bad because of the nicknames we give girls
>warthog
>mayo
>moss crotch
>scuba stephanie
>her
like when your entire unit has a term such as
>her
for a girl, shit's gotta be bad.
Personally my favorite was Scuba Stephanie, we called her that because she needed a scuba suit, a snorkle, and goggles for how much cum that bitch is swimming it.
>>
>>37852666
That's implied you mouthbreather
>>
>>37852931
Why don't you just date a fit girl who likes going outside with you.
Instead of being autistic.
>>
>>37852978
I'm tall and fit but can only get chubby hipster like girls
>>
>>37852196
I mean I understand that the heart is supposed to replace the stars, but they didn't even get the number of stripes right.
>>
>>37852526
How do you filter namefags?
>>
>>37856328
4chan x

# Filter any namefags:
#/^(?!Anonymous$)/

# Filter any tripfag
#stub:no;/^!/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.