[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come people who do judo look so less fit than people who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 500x333
How come people who do judo look so less fit than people who do wrestling? I want to do judo but they look so un/fit/ that I may have to go do wrestling instead.
>>
Do MMA or boxing, atleast you learn to make punches not be some gay ass faggot who likes to hug ppl to the ground.
>>
>>37852033
judo's mostly about core and technique. the same reason you don't see many big BJJ players unless they're on juice. majority of wrestlers in the US have shit technique so they have to be stronger and faster than their more technical international competition, which explains why gable nut huggers always preach outwork your competition by taking enough shots, one will go through.

Dave Schultz had nowhere near the aesthetics that someone like Jordan Bourroughs has, and he's still regarded as the most skilled American to grace the mat.
>>
>>37852033
Why not just do judo and rock everyone with your superiour physique?
>>
>>37852033
Because alot of them just do it recreationaly you have to go to a competition club if you want to see the athletes
>>
>>37852074
also why he got cucked by kenny monday in his later years lol.
>>
>>37852093
get out
>>
>>37852093
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York???? This is so fucked.
>>
>>37852093
It's basically a bunch of /pol/ goers who are breaking the rules of blue boards to post that shit on here. Some of us are quite reasonable in fact.

Also, where is a better alternative?
>>
>>37852033
Your average wrestler is actively competing constantly in school. Your average judoka just has fun and competes occasionally. Competitive judoka are the same shape as most wrestlers.
>>
a lot of martial arts people dislike lifting.
>>
>>37852033
I just started Judo, and most of the regulars at my club seem pretty built.
>>
>>37852108
>>37852120
>>37852173

WHAT WAS IT
>>
>>37852033
Because you americans are fucking shit judokas
>>
File: images (15).jpg (16 KB, 399x369) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
16 KB, 399x369
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.