[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Low test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1445901149021.jpg (539 KB, 2592x3888) Image search: [Google]
1445901149021.jpg
539 KB, 2592x3888
I am currently cutting hard. Dropped a total of 45 kg(99 pounds) at 5'10 thus far. I am planning to stop cutting on the 6th of August as it is the anniversary for my diet and celebrate with a giant pizza :D.

After August 6 I will be starting a lean bulk and I will continue lifting hard.I found out that my test is below normal henceforth...most probably I will getting a Test prescription henceforth...Legal Roids. Should I wait on the test until I start the lean bulk or should I just get on the test now ?
>>
>>37850917
What's your reasoning for the low test?
Did you have low test before you went on a cut?
>>
>>37850935
yes...

I went to get checked for hormonal imbalances(gyno). I was on Estradiol a month ago.
>>
>>37850951
How old are you?
Did you have gyno or was it just fat?
>>
>>37850982
I am 25. Both.
>>
>>37850917
what are your t levels, faggot?

any measurement is fine, nmol, dl, whatever. I'll tell you if your levels are low or not. Consider me an internet testosterone doctor
>>
>>37851079
9.1. I apologize for not knowing the unit of measurement. The paper says that the regular range should be minimum 9.3
>>
>>37851114
eeeeh that means free testosterone and 9.1 isn't even bad for your age

you are ALMOST in standard deviation range. Do you live in burgerland where healthcare is expensive as fuck? seems like your doctor is just trying to make $ off you breh. you were fat, so your levels would naturally be a bit lower. I think if you fx your diet and exercise your shit would go up to normal ranges easily.

Around here, no doctor EVER would prescribe TRT for that level of test. you are basically in the normal range.
>>
>>37851163
why not roid legally?
>>
>>37851232
They won't prescribe you a dose that will put you well beyond the natty limits like if you were to buy it illegally.
They give you just enough to be at a slight advantage over nattys and it's not even worth the side effects.
>>
>>37851340
What kind of sides?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.