[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys ever been bullied?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bad day.gif (2 MB, 339x236) Image search: [Google]
bad day.gif
2 MB, 339x236
Have you guys ever been bullied?
>>
>Not being the alpha bully
>>
>>37849575
a few people messes with me sometimes even now, but that's because i'm 5'5

That feel when beeing ripped doesn't matter and doesn't give you respect because you're a manlet
>>
>>37849575
I used to be bullied occasionally in elementary and middle school. I tended to ignore it because it would be stupid shit like being called fat or I would be a bit more of a target at PE. If it got on my nerves I would fight back and the bully would cry and tell on me. After I would get in trouble, everyone would act like I was the bully.

Until college, I would play video games after school and hang out with smaller groups of friends who liked to do the same because I thought almost everyone was a dumbass and I didn't want to deal with it.
>>
Me and my boys showed up to the boneyard to do some squats and there was this dyel asian kid on our rack squatting like 95lbs. We all approached him and he started to pack up all of his stuff but I stopped him and said "Oh nah it's okay bud, you can work in with us." Then I loaded up a couple of plates on each side, smirked and said "Better yet, why don't we work in with you??" He looked confused and nervous. I nodded at one of my boys and he loaded up 3 more plates on one side. I picked up the dyel kid and put him on the bar ass first on the other side (he weighs roughly 135lbs) and me and my bros took turns squatting him for reps. A couple of qt cardio bunnies walked by and were laughing their asses off watching him go up and down. He looked like he was actually getting a workout, he was sweating like crazy. Haven't seen him since
>>
>>37849575
>Have you guys ever been bullied?
Once when I was in elementary school.
Got taller than everybody else super fast, had a full beard by 14, and was playing multiple sports. didn't really have time to be bullied.
Do people actually get bullied in high school? That's fucking terrifying, what kind of sociopaths did you people go to school with.
>>
I was lucky to go to the poor primary school (UK) before comprehensive school, so all the poor kids who became bullies (was always about socio-economic standards here - chavs and shit) would respect me.

I would get verbal abuse by younger years because I looked like a massive nerd lol, but they'd never be physical because I was older and bigger than them.
>>
>>37849575
Once in grade school during gym class. Hit the guy in the knee with a baseball bat. That was around 1990. He still wears a brace. The faggot.
>>
>>37850555
did you use his butthole to stick him on the side barbell? that's brilliant! how far did the barbell reach into his ass? please tell me it went all the way in.
>>
>>37850730
*bracelet
>>
>>37849575
Yep. In highschool. Had huge, negative impact on my feel of self worth.
Don't bully.
>>
File: 500px-Dewey.jpg (58 KB, 500x767) Image search: [Google]
500px-Dewey.jpg
58 KB, 500x767
Okay blog post

>When I was in middle school
>I was the tallest
>at 12 I was already 6'1
>My mother started constantly yell and nag me for pointless shit
>So I would be a good boi ( pic related )
>At the time I was terrified of her bitchings
>Used to emasculate me regularly
>father didn't care at all
>Had constant pressure not to do anything but rather report to the teacher who wouldn't do anything(lol)
>school mates noticed I won't answer to provocations and shiet
>dwarves at school would team up to bully me
>usually dunecoons will bring their 10-20 friends and cousins.
>I felt being tall was like being a freak.
Highschool was kinda okay tho but my confidence was completely fucked.
When I look back I hate my mother even more now.
I believe she did not like me, I could write a book on the shit she did to me.
>>
>>37850837
Knee brace, moron.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.