[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caffine pills and CLA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Caffeine + CLA . Star Nutrition.png (147 KB, 378x295) Image search: [Google]
Caffeine + CLA . Star Nutrition.png
147 KB, 378x295
Are pic related a meme or do they work?
Anyone tried them?

I can bulk buy them for:
Caffeine 600 tabs = 63 dollar
CLA 360 tabs = 68 dollar

Is this actually that cheap?

PIC RELATED
>>
File: 0601 - fcnCFOj.jpg (29 KB, 275x382) Image search: [Google]
0601 - fcnCFOj.jpg
29 KB, 275x382
bump
>>
>>37849293
Work in which way? I get 200 for 4.99 Canadian dollars
>>
>>37849472
Will Caffine get me pumped to get more reps?
Will CLA get me ripped and/or will it kill my gainz?
>>
>>37849550
CLA I've done no research on so I can't help you, I personally take 2 caffeine pills before I workout with my own homemade pretty workout, helps with a little extra enwrgy after an 8 hour work day, the pre workout I make is bcaa, citruline malate, beta alanine and some creatine monohydrate, read up on those and educate yourself a majority of /fit/ doesn't know anything and just spouts memes
>>
As someone who's taken 100 mg's of caffeine every morning for the past eight years, I can tell you that these will improve your energy levels, and they will help you to do more reps. They mostly just got me in the mood to workout more in general. BUT BE CAREFUL. I had to quit this shit a little while ago because it was fucking up my stomach badly, it can cause gastritis(inflammation) of the stomach lining if you use it in high doses or use it chronically, if this happens you're fucked. No more appetite, you wont be able to digest things properly and you'll lose your gainz.
>>
Also, if you read my last post and think, "lol what a fuckin pusi bitch no appetite beta faggot xdddDD", you wont be able to fix it unless you stop the inflammation first, if you try to force eating you'll just get bloated to the point where you eventually vomit. But with all that said this probably wont happen to you and IF it does it'll happen years later.
>>
Caffeine is great in moderation. It's pretty nice for alertness/getting you up and energetic on days you're feeling sluggish

600tabs for $63, is that in USD? That's insanely expensive. Where do you live? 600 in the US would be under $25
>>
>>37850704
Norway from this site: http://gymgrossisten.no/cgi-bin/ibutik/AIR_ibutik.fcgi?Avd=6&funk=visa_artikel&artnr=SA001095&extra=kampanj
>>
CLA is a meme
>>
>>37849293
Fucking lipodrene man. DO IT. Been on this shit for 5 years.
>>
>>37850893
Just check Amazon for caffeine pills
I didn't check the link, but caffeine is caffeine.
>>
File: Insane_Labs_Psychotic.png (166 KB, 392x458) Image search: [Google]
Insane_Labs_Psychotic.png
166 KB, 392x458
Fuck caffine
Hardcore boosters is where its at.
>>
>>37849293
>not taking pre-workout DMT
it's like you people WANT to stay fat and weak
>>
Tjena broder. Cla är ett mem, men kaffein hjälper lite med deffen. Om de ska användas i samband med träning rekommenderar jag istället en pwo med hög koffeinhalt och betaine.
>>
>>37851272
Good work pajeet. Will deposit 1 rupee into your account.
>>
>>37849293

I had been taking 300mg of pro plus about 30 minutes before I went to the gym. Then I started adding in 3.5mg of creatine monohydrate, since that's what is in most pre-workouts.

I bought a bulk of caffeine tablets since it was a lot cheaper, 200mg tablets. I now take 2 of those along with my creatine before the gym. I've definitely felt a boost in energy levels because of it. I'm gonna give it a month or two while I research and see about adding in some extra supplements.
>>
File: 0442 - tzmZ7Kp.jpg (76 KB, 544x944) Image search: [Google]
0442 - tzmZ7Kp.jpg
76 KB, 544x944
>>37852986
Takker! :)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.