[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ I'm drawing a comic The comic is based off of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 432x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 432x768
Hey /fit/ I'm drawing a comic

The comic is based off of /fit/ culture beginning with a weak dyel who meets a professional yet spergy powerlifter with a goal to become the strongest man in the universe. Together they engage in adventures like fighting gains goblins and defeating roided enemies like scooby and rich pannini.

It is satire of course but is supposed to be a light hearted comedy where 4chan as a whole is represented in it but with a much larger emphasis on /fit/

Thoughts? Ideas? Also I've got the plot for the first episode if anyone wants to hear as I couldn't post it last time because it was considered spam for some reason
>>
>scooby
>roided

Pick one. Also the artist SIR already basically does what you described.
>>
>>37849515
I'm doing a story with multiple developed characters

It is similar but Not the same
>>
>Rich Pianatty
>enemy
>>
>>37849149
i never read that gay comic shit, but I'd gladly read yours
good luck anon
>>
>>37849674
Thank you very much
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1467995512197.jpg (366 KB, 1257x1024) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1467995512197.jpg
366 KB, 1257x1024
>2 factions among some nations.
>Chocolate and vanilla scoopers
>Chocos are bad guys that worship the dark Lord. Vanilla are good/not bad.
>different nations/cultures
>Zyzz is said to be reborn and unite all lifters to compete at the last strength and aesthetics competition
Lift a'Deaden
>in order to defeat the evil side of the universe
>Dark Scoop (rich)

The nations

>Powerlifters. They are slightly fat. Slow in their political decisions and abhor haste. Both extremely tall and very short in stature. No in between. This is the object of many unusual relationships. Also, slightly husky (Similar to Entlings, dwarves, or Ogier). Small population. Few juicers.

>Crossfitters. Irrational yet compassionate. A culture of great potential yet fallen to chaos. Incredible acts of both heroic bravery and terrible evil. Considered a bit hasty. (similar to typical humans). The largest and most ostentatious species. Most are much weaker than other groups but make up for it in willpower. Average in height. Large population. Average mix of juicers.

>Olympic lifters. Graceful. Powerful. Much stronger than most other groups. They do not care for others and rarely meddle in other's affairs. (Like elves). Control many levels of government and full of juicers. Small population.

>Gymnasts/bodyweight/parkour. Foreigners from across the ocean come to conquer all gyms-both at home and public. Short but lean. Incredibly strong. Extreme respect for hierarchy. And order. Law and adherence to order define them. Smallish population. Very few juicers.
The Wheel of Time turns, and Sets come and pass, leaving Reps that become legend. Legends fade to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Set that gave it birth comes again. In one Set, called the Third Set by some, a Set yet to come, a Set long pass, a fan whirled in Gym of Gold. The fan was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings or endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.
>>
File: 1467947821822.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1467947821822.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>>37849149
>>37850254
MAKE IT HAPPEN, PLEASE
>>
>>37850254

Have the chocos trying to revive zyzz but the vanillas know it's not really zyzz it's some other lifter we don't like. Then act 2 starts
>>
File: kek.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>37850254
Do it!
>>
>>37850254
I'll go ahead and expound on the magic system.

>Scoops are magic for gains.
>Not everyone can scoop though. Some are born with scoops.
>Some without.
>Some are born with big scoops. Some are born with many scoops (Dark scoop was born with 4 heaping scoops)
>The average lifter is born with 1 regular scoop.
>Zyzz reborn (not technically reborn. It is a new man with Zyzz's guiding/madman voice in his head [Zyzz doesn't start speaking for a while])
>Zyzz reborn was born with 3 heaping scoops-an unheard of amount of power

>Scoop too much and you become sick and lose gains
>Scooping is like powering up at the moment
>You can do many shakes, but you make them quicker with more scoops
>In this universe everyone is anal about have a perfectly mixed protein shake for optimal gains. Hence-more scoops is better.
>You can only use the scoops you were born with to scoop for yourself-and you can only use the same scoop once per shake
>Shaking the protein is a time for stare-downs and dialogue

>Ido Portal, King of Calisthenos (gymnasts)
>Kolokov, king of Oliyers (oly lifters)
>Country think of others
>>
>>37849149
As long as this doesn't take time away from your routine I don't see anything wrong with it, just remember that hard work leads to solid gains.
>>
>>37849149
I can already tell your art is shit from the way you describe the comic.
Post work
>>
File: 1467954904704.jpg (5 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
1467954904704.jpg
5 KB, 250x227
>>37850254
>>37850622
>>
>>37850622
>>37850254
Fug :DDDDD
>>
>>37850622
>>37850254
Op, pls
>>
>>37850254
>>37850622
Some one step up
>>
>>37849515
>actually Implying Scoobs is natty
>>
>>37849149

>defeating roided enemies like scooby and rich pannini.
Scooby is not roided and he isn't anyone ennemy. wtf
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.