[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My left arm is the first to fail during lifts. What should I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 600x542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 600x542
My left arm is the first to fail during lifts. What should I do to remedy this?
>>
Lift
>>
>>37848875
Jerk off with left.
>>
>>37848883
It's hard to do my complete set when my left arm gives up around the 3rd rep and my right arm doesn't struggle at all at the 5th.
>>
>>37848875
fap with your left arm
>>
>>37848875
Cut it off, set an example for the rest of your limbs
>>
wank with leftie, you cunt
>>
>>37848889
then pick a weight that allows your left arm to complete the set and go from there.
>>
>>37848875
If thine eye offends thee, cut it out
>>
use dumbbells. Finish the set when your left fails, even if your right can keep going.
>>
You should stop when left arm fails, or you'll get assymmetric arms.
Take a little time per week to work only your left arm, until it catches the right one, then continue with normal lifts
>>
>>37848983
So probably left handed overhead lifts with Dumbbells?
>>
>>37848999
Probably. See what muscle fails, or if it's the whole arm.
Like, maybe you'll need left handed curs, or left handed tricep lifts, or left handed shoulder lifts, or all of them.
And of course use dumbbells or you won't be able to do them.
>>
>>37848895
this. muscle confusion
>>
>>37849011
What are the tricep and shoulder lifts?
>>
>>37848889
then only do 3 reps with both arms and then stop. eventually your arms will have the same strength.
>>
>>37849035
Bro just whatever exercise you can do with a dumbbell to work your tricep or shoulder
>>
>>37848875
use light dumb bell for the left arm
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.