[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.mensfitness.com/training /workout-routines/zac-ef
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
http://www.mensfitness.com/training/workout-routines/zac-efron-workout-baywatch-body-program

How much of this is true? Is that a good approximation of Zac's workout or just a money-making scam?

Also, did he use steroids yes or no? Seems to me that physique might be achievable natty (for at least shooting the movie).
>>
That vascularity is not, in any universe, natty.
>>
taking roids and doing lots of high rep isolation exercises for the parts you want to grow is not a bad idea if you train for aesthetics.

you can forget about doing shit like that if you're a natty. it just doesn't work very well, as a lot of disappointed young men have realized a few months into a brosplit.
>>
>>37848209

Maybe he was on a massive pump?
>>
>>37848221
No lol
>>
>>37848209
/thread
>>
Op here, I'd still like to know, was that really his routine?
>>
>>37848419
Yes, probably. Why don't you give it a shot and see where it takes you? Make sure you copy it exactly, else you might end up getting dwaynes body instead of zacks!
>>
>>37848209
>>37848221
this is a before shot picture, he, the rock and any other actor with good body get pumped before shoting
roids right?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHLk4IZAxVh/?taken-by=zacefron
>>
The sad thing is is that newbies will read these retarded magazines and believe they'll look just like that without the juice.
>>
His routine isnt anything special

I do this stuff (minus some of the bender exercises) 4 or 5 times a week plus more stuff

I do not look like zac

and im sure everyone else here does more than that pussy workout and dont look that jacked
>>
>>37848464
off cycle
>>
That level of vasculature, hardness and "thin-skinned" look is NEVER natty.

best a natty can hope for is looking shredded but flat
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.