[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok this literally just happened >Work at shitty job in theater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1466906017963.jpg (51 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
1466906017963.jpg
51 KB, 500x419
Ok this literally just happened
>Work at shitty job in theater
>I had to close today so I got out late
>Go to my 24 hour gym to get my lift on
>Barely anybody there, front desk guy just on his phone, mostly just people on treadmills
>Weight room is basically empty
>Chest and tris
>finish workout and go to the locker room
>walk into sauna
>See some huge guy fucking some blonde chick
>They instantly turn around and see me
>"You didn't fucking see anything"
>Don't even respond, just grab my shit and walk away
The guy who was in the sauna is there pretty much everyday and its probably going to be awkward as fuck if I see him again. Im not going to rat him out, I don't know what to make of the situation. Decided to share this story with you guys.
>>
>>37847090

just high five him next time. You'll be fine.
>>
>>37847090
it's all good breh... dude was probably cheating on his wife or something and didn't want anyone to know... just act like you didn't see anything
>>
since you didn't see anything, why not stay and not see it some more?
>>
Missed an opportunity for a hot threesome desu
>>
>>37847562
yeah and tug at your chastity cage that your wife's son had installed on you
>>
>>37847566
yeah, should probably wait till the woman leaves to make the threesome more attractive for /fit/ standards
>>
>some huge guy will never smash you in the saunas
>>
>>37848110
Trip on esmeralda
>>
>>37847098
>"You didn't fucking see anything"
I consider that being rude to you.
Fuck his shit up.
Next time he turns his back to you, throw a dumbbell at him.
>>
>>37848114
>isley will never smash you in the saunas
>>
File: Fade.jpg (579 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fade.jpg
579 KB, 1920x1080
>>37847090

Dat' feel when he made it bois, he made it.

We all have that blonde at our gym that we want smash, and he did it boys, we too can ascend.

LIFE ISN'T OVER YET BOYS LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>37848154
tru
>>
>>37848114
Isley, Isley, Isley... you never learn man
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.