[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When do you starting seeing noticeable results? 3 weeks in of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o8sn6mCe1f1ro7rpno1_500.jpg (38 KB, 500x423) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8sn6mCe1f1ro7rpno1_500.jpg
38 KB, 500x423
When do you starting seeing noticeable results?

3 weeks in of bulking and Im increasing in lifts but I look the same in the mirror
>>
>>37846629
Several months.
>>
>>37846629
Takes a lot longer than 3 weeks.

Just keep doin you senpai, you're definitely makin gains.
>>
take before and after pics, and 30 day intervals. Otherwise you'll never notice a difference and you'll constantly be guessing
>>
>>37846629
M8, 3 weeks are nothing. You need months to see your results. If you are progressing on your lifts, you are doing fine I guess. Good luck pal
>>
>>37846629
the first month for me but thats cause i gained back all the muscle i lost when i had my last 3 month workout stint
>>
>>37846660
/thread
You are constantly looking at your body everyday, you won't notice minor changes
>>
if you've been at it for 3 whole weeks and still aren't juicy yet you might as well just give up
>>
>>37846629
building muscle mass takes some time breh... i bulked for 3 months to put on 4kg (bout 9lbs) of lean mass... no need to say it came with an extra 4kg of fat as well, wich i am now cutting to get rid of
>>
>>37846629

3weeks and already wanting a reward. never gonna make it.
>>
>>37846764
this
take pics of yourself and keep a picture diary... looking in the mirror doesn't give you anything to compare with
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.