[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >first time at gym >finishing up my last, miserable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1385359970383.png (157 KB, 440x666) Image search: [Google]
1385359970383.png
157 KB, 440x666
>be me
>first time at gym
>finishing up my last, miserable 5x5 40kg bench press set
>sit up
>see group of qt3.14 teen grils
>they're doing squats
>feel like they're looking at me and probably laughing inside about how measly my bench is

feelsbadman, what were they thinking? were they really laughing internally?
>>
File: DnYEDWb.jpg (68 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
DnYEDWb.jpg
68 KB, 576x576
yes, they were laughing at your deficiencies. The opinions of a few teens on the otherside of the room are the only things that matter in life.

If you stop now and go back to hiding in your parents' basement, they will never see you and they will never laugh at you
>>
>>37846574
Fucking /thread
>>
>>37846574
t-thanks, I needed this
>>
>40kg bench press first time
isn't that supposed to be good?
>>
>>37846531
It's worse than that.

They didn't even know you were there. You weren't even human to them. Just part of the scenery to be ignores. Nobody cares about you except maybe your immediate family and friends.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>37846628
it is?
>>
>>37846531
Either they could see your balls and were laughing at that

OR

You're a self centered cunt who just thinks everyone is paying attention to you because you're a special snowflake..

>I bet it's the latter.
>>
>>37846531
You're dumb dude

They were laughing (probably obnoxiously) in public for attention and insecurity. They care more about themselves enough to make it look like they aren't insecure hyenas far more than you or whatever dyel shit your bench is

These threads are always the worst if you weren't completely clueless you would realize caring about it is stupid and a waste of energy and time ffs
>>
>>37846651

Literally this, now stop being a fucking beta faggot and lift those goddamned weights, no one cares if you're lifting even just the bar, that's how I started out, that's how everyone started out.

It's your ability to give 0 fucks and to get to the gym on a consistent basis to build your strength, STOP giving a fuck, there are more important things in life to think about than trivial matters like this.
>>
>>37846628
Depends on background/build/etc. If you played contact sports your whole life you can probably bench significantly more. If, on the other hand, you're auschwitz like most of fit, you might do less.

Doesn't matter where you start, only matters where you're going.
>>
>>37846674
>>37846675
>>37846678
>>37846690

fucking /thread
>>
Everyone that goes to the gym knows that everyone starts somewhere. Stop being so insecure. If they were laughing at you its probably because you were fixing your hair between each set
>>
>>37846628
>>37846652

40kg for 5x5 is pretty decent as a novice.

Don't look at people's one rep maxes
>>
>>37846531
nigga I'm barely benching 30kg

there's always someone worse than you
>>
>>37846531
Use that as motivation. I started fatassfat and beched the same 40kg for reps, even the skellys of the gym outbenched me then, now I can rep 140kg for 3, bitches be wet.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.