[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a skelly, first time buying whey. Is there anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1459638444677.jpg (78 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1459638444677.jpg
78 KB, 600x800
I'm a skelly, first time buying whey. Is there anything I should know? Brands, flavors prices I should avoid? I'm going to order it online if I can find free shipping. Do any of you do this?
>>
Why are you buying whey if you are a skelly? Eat food retard
>>
>>37844296
Know that whey isnt some magic shit and is pretty fucking useless. Its a supplement and as a skelly you dont need supplements to your diet, you need a fucking diet. Go eat non stop to get out of that hole, sitting around getting 500g of protein and 1500calories isnt goign to help you.

Whey is a handy thing to use when youve eaten nothing but carbs all day and didnt hit your macros and are close to your caloric limit for the day. Its a handy thing to keep you satiated all day at work between meals. Its not some godsend thats going to help you put on size.

Eat food, lift. If you stall eat more.
>>
>>37844306
Because if he's bulking and lifting, he needs to protons to maintain gains.
>>
The best protein powder is

>WPC
>Unflavored
>Cheapest brand you can find that's well known and has lab results

The reasoning for this.

-WPI is more expensive for zero difference.
-Flavored protein powders usually taste like chemically weapons.
-Name-Brand doesn't matter, an expensive overpriced brand can have shittier lab results than a cheaper whole-sale brand.

Source: 5 years lifting and 5 years of trying/buying loads of different protein powders.
>>
>>37844339
There's protein in food.
>>
>>37844296
If you gotta get a whey and leave humanity behind, I recommend Millecor because it's cheap and decent, plus I know the maker.
>>
>>37844296
thats whey too many ciggy butts.

try stek next time in pan
>>
>>37844296
>Thought that was store fry from the thumbnail
>Was about to recommend some good sauces
>>
>>37844365
FUCKING
SCOOPS
CMON
>>
Avoid any protein that has a "Supplement Facts" label.
>>
File: mtswhey-2.jpg (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mtswhey-2.jpg
94 KB, 500x500
>>37844296
MTS and Rule One, but only if you have a solid diet in place
>>
>>37844296
Best and cheapest proteins are raw meats, so just go adopt a bunch of aminals from the local shelter and then eat them live. Makes for massive gainz, yo
>>
>>37844339
If he would be cutting that is true. If you are bulking not neccesary.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.